Something other than ttf

scape211

So i dunno about you guys but when i group up with people they either want to just run through levels or do Towards the Future. TTF is good, but what about others? Someone told my group to run Wrath of the Forest once and it was awesome; way more mob spawns in a shorter amount of time = more xp. Plus, it was nice to change up the landscape a little.

Anyone like certain quests other than ttf and why?

Don't Ep4 monsters also give more xp?

That said I do try to run Ep4 but I am not particularly good at the game and the monsters with increased range normally fuck me up pretty badly because of it. If more people joined it may be easier.

As for the Wrath of the Forest vs TTF keep in mind normally that is mentioned because it is thought to be +"faster". Most of the xp will be from the bosses so it gives people the excuse to skip other monsters or just annihilate which makes it difficult for others to hit for xp.

ep 4 is definitely a good way to mix it up a bit . try doing point of disaster , that quest is always fun for new people .

also you can do ep 2 quests such as west tower / east tower and phantasmal world 3&4 the towers ALWAYS fun .

ep 1 can be somewhat fun but nothing really great .

a quest like wrath of forest you can do is Forest Offensive which is also fun :)

a reason why ttf is being done so much more than usual lately is because of the event , exclusive item drops.

Edited by hoppinfeezy15@hotmail.com

I agree with Armando. Path to Salvation is by far the best exp. Especially at the moment (when you can get online) with x5 exp you can power level a treat.

I've got from level 1-85 in just over 4.5 hours. But as they said, you need overpowered weapons. I've been using an Iron Faust and pure DEX mag along with other stuff from level one to ensure swift levelling :3

Ed

• 1 month later...