Full Dressing Room?

Besides using the npc skins that the server offers or remaking the character i don't see any other solutions. ;o;

Could try to hide that with a nice skin work?

Edited by cyane
  • Like 1

Full dressing room CAN be enabled, much like in the GC versions (albeit only with Action Replay). I believe there has to be a little database magic to enable it, but it should definitely be feasible. On the GC side, the section ID would never reset when changing a name, which sounds like it would carry over to BB.

This was enabled a while back for everyone, but something really horrible was happening as a result (I forget what). There is a reason it was disabled. For now, yes npc skins are your only option. Side note, npc skins can change some of your character's appearance (a known bug). Try messing with them and see if it looks better.

• 9 months later...

Is it possible? My character is a bit too tall and the proportions look awful. Any advise?

I've been wondering the same. I got the ID I wanted, but not the name. It's not like anyone can hide who they are so long as GC numbers exist. I am interested in seeing this feature return if possible.

• 1 month later...

Full dressing room CAN be enabled, much like in the GC versions (albeit only with Action Replay). I believe there has to be a little database magic to enable it, but it should definitely be feasible. On the GC side, the section ID would never reset when changing a name, which sounds like it would carry over to BB.

I do wish the reason would be explained to us. It's very difficult to be creative/witty about picking a char name when trying to get both the name and section ID wanted.

I don't know if it's a trust issue from the staff pov or that people are afraid of impersonators but, I honestly do not see, nor have I heard a solid reason why this feature is disabled. It makes no sense at all and with guild card numbers it'd be impossible to impersonate people anyways.

Factor all that in with the hacker hunters that sit in block 2 trying to spot hackers for rep points/stars/votes/attention/ect and there really is no way to pretend to be someone else on this server.

It'd be nice and I know Colorado wants this option enabled almost as badly as I do.

Edited by TheJoker25

It's Larva's decision, that's it.

I know he doesn't like the idea of names being changed every 5 minutes (of course i'm exaggerating), which could be disabled (at least server side) leaving the rest of the dressing room available but again, it's his decision and he decided to not enable it.