Nei/Mieu's Shop

Mieu

It isn't spamming. I bump when I update my list so it stays on the front page. It's better than making multiple posts, and the GM's told me to do it this way.

Actually, as I read back in the logs ... each post was 2-3 days in between. Today was the only day that I have made a double posting. Also, as far as this stuff isn't being worth much ... you are correct, however since the creation of this post, I have made over 125 PD's. I think that's pretty good for stuff that isn't worth much.

• Like 1

Do you have a V101 and if so for how much ? and how much for the Guren with 15/0/0/20/30?

Sorry I was so late getting back to you.

No sorry, I do not have any more v101's in stock. Those sell rather quicky.

The Guren? I'd have to ask around on price. Since it is a 30 hitter, I'm estimating around 1-10 PD's ... but I'll ask around and on my team. If you are looking to make a Jizai out of it, I also do have 2 Shoruns for sale as well. They are both 0 stat, but I believe it will take the stats of the Guren.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry. I have been MIA for the last few weeks. I apologize on that. If I have not responded to your posts, I am sorry. I will be opening shop every now and again this week ... so come and get it while you can!

Thank you for your understanding.