Read it and Plee lol cause im gettin withdrawls.

Everyone donate a Doller! theirs 444 of us on here =D if we all donate a doller we wont have to donate another doller for another 9 months =D so if we all donate 1 doller every 9 months things will be great and we can play infinitly =D! So go to Larvas thread and click Donate and give a doller.

Hell Give 5 bucks a month. I know we can do it ^^ haha if we do 5 dollers all of us we wont have 2 pay for 49months 1 week short of 50 months :D 4 Years! When i get to the bank ima donate 5 bucks.

@XeaonLink

you have so much wisdom in your words.. its so much that i think you don't know how much xD

if ppl make that you guys will have a place to play with no problems for a long time.. but

in mean time lets enjoy what we have :) donations are not a must, but it will help a lot

:onion-head66:

XD Yeah and to think a few years ago i couldnt even inspire a sandwhich to wanna be eaten yet alone spell things right hahaha!

*Tumbleweed blows through and an odd silence can be heard over the sound of the cricket in the back of the room* ooook.... bad joke. XD

Edited by XeaonLink

• 1 month later...