Lost all progress

1. My current level is showing Lvl 13 for my "main" toon. I was above 40, I think 45ish, yesterday. All of my items since what was likely there at 13 are gone. All exp, items, etc are back to garbage. Any and all progress has essentially been wiped back to my earlier levels. Also, my other two toons are cleared as well. Just a level 1 (Katiel) that I originally made and never played are available. What happened?

2. Noticed just today, stopped playing at server went down yesterday (Sunday afternoon)

3. Guild Card: Fawn 42145831

4. Fawn

HELP!

What the heck is the point of that???

The point of it is to make sure that people that lost items with D/C's and lost characters or got banned are no longer banned or lost their characters.

it's basically to make sure that people aren't getting screwed. if you have pics of your items, send them in.

Level 45 is easy to obtain at 5x exp, just spend another hour doing it and you'll be fine.

Sadly, if you dont have pics you are pretty much out of luck. Its a good idea with all these problems going on to take screenshots of everything important to you.

Anyways, Im willing to help you guys do a run or two to help kick start you back to where you were. When the servers are on catch me in game under makaveli or shoot me a pm.

Not necesarily you are completely screwed without pics... but we ask for pics for obvious reasons... as kiluminate sais.. even i can offer me to power level you back to your level and/or provide or hunt a few things if needed.

I cant help with the lost levels directly (still can carry you in runs) but everything else should be easy.