Your Bad PSO Habits

• 2 months later...

Bad habits?

• Too lazy to switch out gear for my alts, so I hunt(ed) every gear/weapon for each character instead of transfering them.
  • Walking in multiplayer mode through the temple/ruins and getting stuck on a dual switch door.
  • Feeding 8 mags while farming/hunting making me go back and forth between pioneer and the actual game a tad too many times.
  • Forgetting to put a pipe up before entering a boss room

Probably more, but I forgot

• Like 1

Here go mine:

- I always forget to change things in action slots (before, I was changing gifoie for razonde and it took way to much. Now i need to replace telepipes [since I got the technique already] with moon atomizers).

- That's funny that if you go through the door, monsters from the room you exit will ignore you and if you get back they will care again. I use this to kill these sinow beats and gigantic-rocket-shooting-robot-things.

I naturally expect FO's to s/d/j/z/r/r on time every time. It's more of a expectancy from my style of FOing than a bad habit really. A lot of the Fo's i've run into here dont have the S/D timer down, will only nuke, no debuffs, and make no attempt at crowd control. I guess I'm picky or I've been playing this game way too long. >_< I dont even like craptalk em about it, I just silently fume inside at their inability. Like when they dont do anything my fingers instantly go for S/D on my Huney, then they're like "I'LL S/D MINES BETTER OMG"...well we've been without shifta or deband for 5 mins...it's like what the hell.

I try to do this role when there is no force (im Huney), so when a Force comes along I think : Great now I don't have to use items when paralysed and we all have better Shifta/Deband etc! And then... No...... They sit and nuke and laugh at my paralysed corpse.... (Well In my head I see them laughing anyway! xD)

So mine would be expecting forces to do that! xD

Edited by Archriel