Your Bad PSO Habits

Figured I'd kill some time until the server becomes available/safe to play again. Towards the Future has never looked so distant...

I'm sure most of you are PSO experts by this point and have long since made this game your bitch, but I'm sure even the experts have a habit or two that we can laugh at. I'm no expert so this looks more shameful on me, but I can admit mine anyway because... I'm bored, and I don't want to feel like I'm the only weird/sad one.

Here goes!

*deep breath*

Sometimes I door snipe. On one hand, I don't think there's any shame in taking the coward's way out when my poor RAmarl is getting gangbanged by two Sinow Zoas and Deldepths spamming Gibarta. On the other hand, you'd also think I'd have better strategies considering I'm in my 70's (then again, Ep 2's demands for survival are a little steeper than Ep 1's...). It's actually a rare occurrence, but the fact that I make it an option at all somehow fills me with shame. *hides*

On the flip side, if I'm really lazy against certain bosses, I might just tank their damage instead of trying to, y'know, dodge. On my first halfhearted attempt on Towards the Future with my HUnewearl, De Rol Le took longer than it should have since I was too lazy to move out of the way of its tentacle attacks. Resta's delay shortened my opportunity for attack, so a battle that probably could've been over in half the time took as long as it did. I guess my Hunter wanted to eat cake instead during that quest. Lazy bitch.

For the life of me I can only dodge the Dragon's underground charge attack maybe once in a blue moon.

When Dark Falz is possessing me to damage myself, I fire at him anyway because it feels like I'm doing something. I waste a Scapegoat or two doing this.

Also... I will ignore photon percentages if the weapon has enough brute power and it looks cool. My HUnewearl swings a 5/0/0/5 Last Survivor at stuff and I DON'T REGRET A THING.

So. Am I the only one?

Please don't tell me I'm the only one.

Edited by Dracozombie
  • Like 1

I naturally expect FO's to s/d/j/z/r/r on time every time. It's more of a expectancy from my style of FOing than a bad habit really. A lot of the Fo's i've run into here dont have the S/D timer down, will only nuke, no debuffs, and make no attempt at crowd control. I guess I'm picky or I've been playing this game way too long. >_< I dont even like craptalk em about it, I just silently fume inside at their inability. Like when they dont do anything my fingers instantly go for S/D on my Huney, then they're like "I'LL S/D MINES BETTER OMG"...well we've been without shifta or deband for 5 mins...it's like what the hell.

Edited by lt.derp
  • Like 1

I hide behind walls and shoot stuff with my dm which peirces through walls , until everything is pretty much dead lol

I also like to kill things while standing by the doors hahah

Sometimes when I'm playing with people I like to use them as a shield and let them take the hits while I deal damage LMAO

• Like 1

Can't play without watching anime or skyping with other, even if it ends on death xD

I make sure i get out of tp before filling it up again, meaning i'll be running away from battle to fill it up (because i don't want to put fluids on the shortcuts)

I tend to use 1-3 limiters when the hunts are boring.

Too bored or too busy, I sit looking at those huge boings in lobby 1.

• Like 2

Can't play without watching anime or skyping with other, even if it ends on death xD

I make sure i get out of tp before filling it up again, meaning i'll be running away from battle to fill it up (because i don't want to put fluids on the shortcuts)

I tend to use 1-3 limiters when the hunts are boring.

Too bored or too busy, I sit looking at those huge boings in lobby 1.

you like the huge boings rofl..

Most of this is my personal opinion and just observations I've made playing pso over the years. Hope it helps!

I think if you have a team of 4 facing de rol le then it doesn't matter as much one person not moving and taking his tentacle while the rest just destroy him. Though if you're by yourself it'll definitely waste a lot of time not moving from it.

When falz possesses you i think it's cool to hit him if you have a scapedoll on point or someone with moons ready is standing right next to you. Again, if you're playing by yourself it's probably best not to hit him unless you have a scapedoll.

When I play by myself, I definitely hide right after the door to where I can hit the enemies but they don't recognize me. I also wait until my tp runs out completely before i refill it which means I'd have to run away to refill it. I think if you're being gangbanged, it's common to get your ass outta there and run so you don't die.

About the photon percentages.. Some people take their pb to heart and they'll get pissed if someone uses it or messes it up only because it will effect everyone. If you have myla and youla, or twins, then people want you to save your pb until they have theirs. That way you can use twins and when they use something else they will get the benefits from your pb twins. and after they are buffed from it, they often can deal 50%-75% more damage! So if i had my pb i'd always say "100" just to let everyone know so we can get synced up to use them.

Sometimes I door snipe. On one hand, I don't think there's any shame in taking the coward's way out when my poor RAmarl is getting gangbanged by two Sinow Zoas and Deldepths spamming Gibarta. On the other hand, you'd also think I'd have better strategies considering I'm in my 70's (then again, Ep 2's demands for survival are a little steeper than Ep 1's...). It's actually a rare occurrence, but the fact that I make it an option at all somehow fills me with shame. *hides*

Door sniping? That's a new one for me... In the real world of survival, I simply refer to it as anything goes, guerrilla tactics at best. Hit and run, do whatever you can do defeat the enemy, as they will certainly do the same to you.(within their limited thoughts and abilities of course, haha) No shame here bro... Actually that's a pretty legit tactic to me for RAs haha. ^_^ Yea, gotta second the Sinows and Deldepths... Hate does not even begin to describe my distaste for those monstrosities.

Sometimes when I'm on my foney alone in a room, I only use glide divine to clear a spawn of monsters. And sometimes I'll use my flower bouquet too. And on the rare occaisions when I go to battle mode I always bring my lollipop and samba maracas. I use untekked bacon sword to split slimes on my casts. And some low level runs I'll have him melt faces with crazy guitar shredding tunes.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

Sometimes when I'm on my foney alone in a room, I only use glide divine to clear a spawn of monsters. And sometimes I'll use my flower bouquet too. And on the rare occaisions when I go to battle mode I always bring my lollipop and samba maracas. I use untekked bacon sword to split slimes on my casts. And some low level runs I'll have him melt faces with crazy guitar shredding tunes.

Let's jam PcfyND5.gif