Account hacked

i was logged in as lovely in lobby two when i noticed Stark 1 , my main character logs in and joins/makes a room that MadOrNah was was in cause we were going to make a trade and i join the room to find that whoevere was on my account dropped all my items including my DM and some guy named "Dman" rushes and picks it all up and then i Dc , idk who this dman is but he took it all and someone hacked me and mad says he was hacked also which i believe cause i was in a room earlier with him and the person on his character dropped his dark flow , luckly i spotted it an picked it up .

i also dont want my items replaced cause i know larva takes long when it comes to dark weapons . i want a rollback.

This situation is more dire than it seems . With someone hacking accounts and dropping extremely high quality op weapons , noobs can pick these items up and automatically obtain the best gear in the game .

. hacker_zps6bf1d274.png

Edited by hoppinfeezy15@hotmail.com
  • Like 3

First of all, who picked up your items? ... if a rollback happens, we have to delete the items of the other account

Regarding to the IP...

I can see several accounts on that IP ...

42100751- Not yours maybe

42143308- Not yours maybe

And also... your forum account is on that IP, you logged it after that happened?

Edited by Soly

it was some guy named Dman that picked up my items . I logged back into stark after this happened to check my inventory and the items I seen on the floor were in fact the ones missing from my inventory when I logged back on stark . So yeah I logged back in to that account after this happened

The only accounts that should be linked to my iP are the ones with username Cazdamilli, hoppinfeezy4 , iamulquiorra4, freddy4 and bigalpha4 and manny24 . And as for the forum only this account and two of my brothers forums accounts caz

I in fact have 4 different accounts and I can name every character from each

Also remember I told I recently moved so I have a different IP I moved in with a few family member which some also play psobb here on ultima

Christian said he got the guys GC if you need it

Yes that's also similar to what happened to killuminate right before this happened to me .he also had random junk . So it's quite obvious we have a serious problem here.

Please tell him to send it to me to check/recover or whatever we are going to do

From what you posted

I see

bigalpha4

iamulquiorra4

josebelman

hoppinfeezy4

manny24

Now on a different IP

cazdamilli

wolfpackmemb

mathew

On a side note, i thought that Caz was your friend, not brother but well, w/e.

42122061 was the guys GC

42093035 my acct which was hacked

You got hacked? ... do you have a topic? or was the lvl 1 stuff?

And one related acc of that you told me has several PRs and DMs... if someone had a +2 or not grinded at all DM that would clarify a lot lol

Edited by Soly