The Server

Can we plz get some kind of update plz it seems nobodys knows anything GM ask larva about any news about when the ships will be back up im not going to be mean but your the only people that can talk to larva Mion,Kajex,Soly,Cal.

Edited by Judgment
  • Like 1

Sorry Judgement, but obviously you weren't around when this happened last year,(and the year before that and the year before that... you get the picture) as this seems to be a yearly "present" from a certain hacker individual...

Therefore, you have two options my friend:

1.) Sit tight, go play something else and be patient like the rest of us.

2.) Find said jackhole hacker in the UK and "turn off his lights", permanently. You might even get a medal from Larva for that deed...

Regardless, Happy New Year man and hopefully the server will back up soon.

• Like 1

Sorry Judgement, but obviously you weren't around when this happened last year,(and the year before that and the year before that... you get the picture) as this seems to be a yearly "present" from a certain hacker individual...

2.) Find said jackhole hacker in the UK and "turn off his lights", permanently. You might even get a medal from Larva for that deed...

Would be nice if someone could perform option #2. Lol.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, could we get some background? I got that this hacker does this yearly and he/she seems to be known by you guys. What is the story behind it if you dont mind me asking?

There really honestly is no real factual story behind it honestly. It doesn't even matter though, quite frankly. He's ruining the fun for hundreds of players and it's not right, to say the least.

If someone was successful in option two, I say they should be made a GM.