items withdrawn from bank dissapearing

i finaly was able to get my stats up high enough to use some gear but when i with drew them from my bank they didnt go in to my invintory and they wernt no longer in the bank ether. any chance this is a bug and can i get the gear back?

i lost a demo comet i got from balck paper and a M&A60 Vise

no pics sadly i only relized they vanashed went i went to try and equip them and they wernt there.

and sry im still some what new so im not sure what you mean by guild card as for slot if it my character slot its the first one

Yes character slot, and guildcard is the number you get when you create your account... you can find it either in that info when the account was created, in the chatlogs in your pso folder inside logs folder besides any entry with your name or in game you press F5 then in the first option and a new window shows an 8-digit number thats your guildcard.

ok im not sure what happened but i lost connection to the server and when i logged back in the items were in my invinitory. by chance they went invisable? cause theres an extra item i dont reconize withdrawing a vivienne