my common bank ate magical piece.

floodi

Lutz(my 2nd character) got heart key from gallon's shop, he bought a sceptor from shop, grinded it to max, and used heart key to make magical piece. perfect.

and he deposited it to common bank, checked it's there, and I connected again with Flare(My 4th character) and checked common bank. It's gone.

That was huge investment for me(I used all of my pds into it) so please give it back. That piece is likely dark 10% and hit 30% but stat does not matter anyway.

Thank you very much.

Edit : Now sceptor+10 is in the common bank. (It should be Magical Piece), and my 50 pds are all gone.

Edited by floodi

tells-you-to-wakqvj.jpgput-your-items.jpg

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 2

I typically suggest only putting items like materials or meseta in common bank. It's still really buggy. Also, did you just make the magical piece before putting it in common bank? Sometimes mag levels or combination items lose progress in the common bank. Regardless, known bug. I'm sure we can help you if you find a GM in game.

I typically suggest only putting items like materials or meseta in common bank. It's still really buggy. Also, did you just make the magical piece before putting it in common bank? Sometimes mag levels or combination items lose progress in the common bank. Regardless, known bug. I'm sure we can help you if you find a GM in game.

Exactly. I put the magical piece to common bank right after I made it. I should have known better... I wil never ever use common bank again lol To think of it, I can do multi-client to transfer items. right?

Also Soly, Thanks so much for your quick feedback. However, the magical piece AND 50 pds are in my 4th slot inventory now. (So now I have 52pds in my 4th slot inventory)

Actually I used 50pds to make magical piece. So you can deduct that 50pds from my 4th inventory (So 2pds will remain) That 50pds are not mine anyway.

Issue solved. :D

Yeah multi client is annoying, but works. Just make sure if you're using anything after windows XP to change user account control to not dim the display (or just disable it) so the game doesn't crash. Common bank should be fine for minor items like materials. Some people have no issues with valuable weapons in there. Others won't risk it. The definite things to avoid are:

Mags when leveling

Combination items soon after they are created

Those are known to be very buggy and will cause problems. But dual logging in to transfer should be fine. Just note you can only have the same account online once at a time. (Requires 2 accounts to do this.)

Edited by kajex

Exactly. I put the magical piece to common bank right after I made it. I should have known better... I wil never ever use common bank again lol To think of it, I can do multi-client to transfer items. right?

Also Soly, Thanks so much for your quick feedback. However, the magical piece AND 50 pds are in my 4th slot inventory now. (So now I have 52pds in my 4th slot inventory)

Actually I used 50pds to make magical piece. So you can deduct that 50pds from my 4th inventory (So 2pds will remain) That 50pds are not mine anyway.

Issue solved. :D

Shhh... is all good now :P