Sick n tired

PSO is the game of grind, you grind levels to get stronger but you also grind on hunts, my first pds were made selling materials and other things that you can find on normal mode, as soon as i got stronger i started to aim to more advanced and expensive items, not needing to buy them anymore and could even sell the extras i got for more pds.

Mag making is a nice source of pd's for starters since one good mag is worth 20 pds, you can like 20-25 mags being done at the same time and if you get to sell them that's 400-500 pd done in a few hours of mag raising

It's all about organizing a hunt you can beat and climbing the ladder.

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

Yesterday I found a Asteron Striker with 40 hit. People value it at 100+ pds. IMO take advantage of events because when the events are over the demand for those weapons can go way up. Also I'm just starting to get currency and such and I've been on here for over 3 months. Hang in there homie.

• Like 1

Hang In there man! it gets better ! we've all been in your shoes :)

if ever need help man just send me a pm , i literally dont have much to do.

You don't really ever hunt pds, you should hunt items and sell them for pds

Luck materials, yunchang with hit, centurion ability, libera kit, Dragon scale, power materials, Tyrell parasol with hit, photon crystals, and addslots can all be farmed in normal and hard mode. It is work, but you'll get pds much faster hunting these things and trading. I personally hate mag making, so this might be a good alternative.

• Like 1

I would tell you how i made my way up but then i think people will think differently about me haha I recommend if you don't like grinding to help others grind or help level up people and pick up rares and things you find. I pick up all mats and any tech 25+ besides resta and that has help me get a lot. I hate grinding myself and mag making.