Quest help

shaiegh5412

IIRC it was up to the 6th quest or 9th. Then find the mission called Dr. Ostos Research or the one about the sealed door. You find the Dr. in those missions outside the guild counter and he will turn parts into weapons. No need to finish the quest since if you do you won't be able to request it again.

IIRC it was up to the 6th quest or 9th. Then find the mission called Dr. Ostos Research or the one about the sealed door. You find the Dr. in those missions outside the guild counter and he will turn parts into weapons. No need to finish the quest since if you do you won't be able to request it again.

I did Dr.Ostos quest cause I thought it would give me more cause the Gov quests didn't give me more and I do not got Unsealed Door that's my problem. X.x

Well, if you did Ostos already there's one way to clear quests to make them available again. Do a Ruins run completely and kill Falz, in any difficulty you want. That should reset the story and you would have to do the other quest to get Osto's once more.

You can complete the Gov quests until 4-1 then complete all the single player for them to enable for re-play

Well, if you did Ostos already there's one way to clear quests to make them available again. Do a Ruins run completely and kill Falz, in any difficulty you want. That should reset the story and you would have to do the other quest to get Osto's once more.

Alright, but also when I was trying out Ostos the reason I completed it to get unsealed door was because the guy kept saying something about his stupid robot and I couldn't do anything with the enemy part(s) I had.

I remember having the same problem and that's what I got told to do, do a ruins run complete and the quests reset themselves and it worked. Then I could properly do the Osto quest.