The future of PSO1

You directly said:

Hell if you look at DF and excal, they have the same ATP value

I point out that this is untrue whether talking about ultima stats or vanilla stats (Everyone knows how to check pso-world.com, I even did it to doublecheck that it wasn't 950 atp. You don't have to screenshot it and upload the screenshot elsewhere, especially when the previous post already directly linked to the dark flow page on pso-world.com).

Then you post the stats directly contradicting yourself and showing that it is untrue even in vanilla....... and act like you're still right?

The lulz are too stronk you can't make this shit up.

Edited by Fyrewolf5

Please,there's no need to insult eachother D:
The fact that you can't get easily dark weapons, doesn't mean that they are justified and can break the game.
Also it's true that they're not in donation list but you can just donate and buy dark weapons from other players. Well i know that server has to go on somehow.
Sometimes it happens to see players just mindless spamming DM on every single monster of the game, not even switching weapon for single target damage or using hell on gees in rt.
You can play with a single weapon in 99% of the game and be quite decent. Now i don't know how you call this.

I've been here for only a month so don't know much about ultima but for me what makes PSO1 great is a variety of weapons and switching them according to enemy types and arrangements.

If I can be decent by using DM 99% of the game then I don't want it. It'll kill all the fun in the end and make me leave.

I just hope that neglected weapon types(katana, knuckles, claws, twin swords etc) have some buff here like boosted attack speed or range because I love their animations.

Edited by floodi
  • Like 1

I've been here for only a month so don't know much about ultima but for me what makes PSO1 great is a variety of weapons and switching them according to enemy types and arrangements.

If I can be decent by using DM 99% of the game then I don't want it. It'll kill all the fun in the end and make me leave.

I just hope that neglected weapon types(katana, knuckles, claws, twin swords etc) have some buff here like boosted attack speed or range because I love their animations.

You got that right pal, i really liked too that in PSOBB you can bring along alot of weapons, making the game fun evne when the enemies are still the same, you don't use the same weapon all the time, hell i remember some hunter i used to play with carrying 30 items, while some weapons are situational, you still have to switch weapons and thus making the game to me, more enjoyable.

As for those weapons i only see one Knuckle being useful, katanas are pretty bad not only nobody hunts them they have nothing really good, Katanas were supposed to be large weapons why not make them hit 3 enemies, Yamigarasu has hell (i don't remember if it is indeed hell, been a long time since i last played) and having a faster animation for those weapons would actually work, just take a look at Thirteen, it boost DoB ATA, making it a slightly useful armour, Twin Swords would be cool to have them hit 2 enemies, i mean you have 2 weapons one in each hand, there's no point in making Jizai if you can deal much more damage with an excal and having a faster attack animation.

I support all those ideas about making certain weapons have something unique to them and making them usable (how ironic since i already announced my retirement more than a month ago lol)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

You can't really miss using spells on a force, while you can miss on a weapons special. Therefore burning and tempest is actually useful and beneficial but situational.

A little late though, but i managed to do change Burning like this:

5nq8n.jpg

That is a Rafoie lvl 30 no boosts on it, just raw lvl 30 Rafoie

2131w5e.jpg

A modified Burning Special

A little late though, but i managed to do change Burning like this:

5nq8n.jpg

That is a Rafoie lvl 30 no boosts on it, just raw lvl 30 Rafoie

2131w5e.jpg

A modified Burning Special

I dont need to say why that's a bit much. I don't have any issue with a burning upgrade, as well as a Tempest one. I wouldn't mind Burning doing around 400-600 damage to their respectable weakened enemies.

I dont need to say why that's a bit much. I don't have any issue with a burning upgrade, as well as a Tempest one. I wouldn't mind Burning doing around 400-600 damage to their respectable weakened enemies.

That's just a random modification of the stat value of burning -_- and 400-600 would be nice, if those special attack had higher % of hitting, i'm using a 50 hit Dragon Slayer on that Pic, and my foney missed twice before hitting in the first attack, and using a modified Yellow ring which boosts all stats by 20 like Red Ring

2meea0y.jpg

I modified the special attacks again and gave them the same number , 970 to Bartles and 0 to Barble

2mhzyqc.jpg

A modified Last Survivor that sports a Tempest instead of Draw.

10zbxq8.jpg

The only problem with the 3 regular special attacks, that act as the 3 base techniques for Fo's, only Blizzard seems to work differently, status proc %, hitting, and damage is different appearently.