Bugged characters back to Lv 1

Soly

As many of you know, we had a hack bug a few days ago that set some people characters high level enough to kill shamby in one hit level 1, with a collateral damage of having extreme amount of materials the materials reset (except HP and probably TP).... so, as it didn't do any item damage (got you all trying to scam me eh)... we won't rollback those characters, instead we will just restore the level the character had (and mats, yup).

Now, this post is ONLY FOR THE PEOPLE WHO GOT THEIR CHAR TO LEVEL 1 (sorry caps), please don't post here if you were not affected, as for any person trying to get a free level up, we can check if you were higher level before, don't even try it ;) . Don't ask for item remakes here either, i can't prove no items were lost (without some work that i am lazy to do atm) but the few accounts i have checked show no items missing so yeah...

Edit: Things i forgot, if you don't remember the exact level or mats used, please give an approximate number, and state by using underlined characters, that you are not sure of it.
Also if you don't want your level restored (you don't care or already leveled up) don't reply. Thanks.

Edit 2: Your items won't be affected at all with this, only your character level and materials used.

Now this will work this way write the Guilcdard, character slot, level and materials, if you need, use this "template"

• Guildcard: XXXXXXXX
  • Character Slot: X
  • Level: XXX
  • Materials: I don't remember - or - POW: XXX DEF: XXX MIND: XXX EVP: XXX LUCK: XXX

Now, if you have more than one character affected in the same account (guildcard), copy again everything after a new line, it would be like this and so on

• Materials: I don't remember - or - POW: XXX DEF: XXX MIND: XXX EVP: XXX LUCK: XXX

Thanks for all your cooperation and patience

Failure to comply the rules kinda explained up there will get you a new achievement photo-thumb-14964.png?_r=1415118461

Edited by Soly
  • Like 5

• Guildcard: 42143026
  • Character Slot: 1
  • Level: 127-128
  • Materials: None.

Also, not been left at lv 1, but lv 19 for some reason, if that is anything helpful/significant, Hope that means I can still get the levels I earnt back. :x

hey guy's I was sitting in a lobby feeding my mag a guy named

BK-201 i said hello to him he says hello then i dced come back hes still level 200 and i got reset to level one with all my gear on still but no money and level 1

Name: Genryu

Guild Card: 42144600

Level: 99-100

Materials/my money i had 200k:i was meg feeding trying to get his mind up to 78

Character slot 4.

Edited by jordanmansfield55@hotmail.com

Im not sure if i understand well but i dont want to get back to lvl 196 if i lost my weapon..

It's all good.. i updated the topic

Also, not been left at lv 1, but lv 19 for some reason, if that is anything helpful/significant, Hope that means I can still get the levels I earnt back. :x

Could help us to tracking down how happened this, thanks

hey guy's I was sitting in a lobby feeding my mag a guy named

BK-201 joined then i got kicked came back and was level 1 i dont wana say it was him that did it but it does look kind of fishy

I understand i have other ppl telling me that other person joined their room and this thing happened... so i am sure was not him... but indeed is weird how it happens

• Like 2

i dont know what to think of this xD i just wanted to feed my mag Lol

I hid your post... please lets just keep it with the guildcards and stuff...

Hey, I was in a room with NovaLYfe doing nothing then a random dude joins BK-201 and now we're both back to level 1 =/

Yeah, is weird we are working on that .. also ask your friend to post here to fix him too (if he didn't post already)

Edited by Soly
  • Like 1

Name Magishine

Guild card 42121803

character slot 1

Level 200

The Mats thing, I know when I went to use Mind mats that they was greyed out and I could not use anymore. I know I have used along the line of 10 hp mats and 10 def mats. I dont remember the exact number of HP and DEF but I know that MIND was grey out for me. Is that what your talking about?