Bugged

I was 142 now im 1 and all my mats i used are gone there where 125 power and 25 luck

i still have all my weapons its just my mats and level messed up

Ok that's really messed up... i will talk to larva asap

that just happend to me aswell gone from lvl 18 to 1 got pic of my gear still equiped dono how to attach it though

then probably is not what i thought that happened to you... to attach pics go to http://imgur.com/ upload the pic and post the direct link, you get it opening the picture you uploaded (it should end with the extension of the picture you uploaded - jpg, bmp, png, etc)

Both post the guildcard and slot.

Edited by Soly

I have the same problem, just got kicked from server and now I'm level 1, I was only lvl 33 but still annoying.

My number is 42143015 slot 4. Don't have time to post a pic as I have to go out. Will do later if needed.

I'd just trade a HS for dts though so will a rollback undo trades?

Edited by Eversonrj

Went from 29 to 4, not nearly as bad but i'm new and it sucked. Does this happen a lot? Also somone joined my game then left and after every few mobs I killed it would say level up but i wouldnt be leveling up. GC 42144800 slot 2 Could just relevel though i guess.

Edited by Twelveletter