STA ..... D:

Stark 1

LMAOOAOAOOAOAOAOAOAOOA XD!!!!

sorry guys for make you suffer. but as we spoke i have lower the rate to give some sugar to your life.

since the fun for hunt is ruined, at least release real drops and here it drops. another event for the jobless

• Like 2

I do not know if you people have the same feeling as me, but this event is disappointing me a lot... :(

The first day was very, very fun :D . People did not know where the items drop. Then a guy name MegaMan found a STA and bam! HH stopped and Larva increased the drop rate to the heavens. :o

People now ask for HH: "wait until the weekend" :unsure:

People ask for 5x exp: "NO!" :angry:

Since 3 days, I haven't seen only one people finding a STA or Photon D-Core. I saw currey doing more than 120 POD runs and got nothing. I've done more than 60 and all I got was Clio's and Sabers.

I though the fun part of this event is to get items that you can't get in the whole year, only in the anniversary event. :(

Now people can't get things EVEN in the event! Where is the FUN part here? Also, I heard this event last in one week. So, Christmas will start and those people who waste lots of hours doing POD runs will get nothing? In my case, I haven't found even a Asteron Striker from Goran Detonators. Am I really unlucky or the whole server is unlucky?

This event isn't becoming FUN, only FRUSTATING.

PS: I will not leave here because of this. I'm just sharing a feeling that I think many people here have.

I saw glimpses of that first day on my way out the door to work, it was beautiful. People were arranging hunts, some people even came back to "give ultima another chance". But what happened is what has happened almost every event, something changed to make it really hard to obtain the key drop of the event. Which in turn makes it harder to ever trade for those items, because less of those exist in players hands.

It seems to stem from the fact that we have people who are highly efficient at hunts, who can pursue an item no matter how ridiculous the drop and likely get a couple. So every event the people who are housebound have a good acquisition rate for items. But those who work or have lots of classes can do nothing but a run here and there to help. And yes as im sure someone will point out that is what teams are for, but when all resources for hunting have to be put in one item, how is the team supposed to get the other things it needs aswell. Eventually people get frustrated and leave. It hasn't helped that the first half of the year was burdened by hacker problems, the giving and revoking of crack mode, nor does it help the whole situation with lee and his bun causing their drama storm on the way out, GM's have singlehandedly propped up this server and we even lost a few of them. We do have alot of new faces and they aren't gonna get very far if they cant get any drops. And we cant take them far if we aren't getting them either.

When proof of sonic team was dropping that was an example of a good balanced drop, it took tons of runs (like 50-60 seven minute runs) but it was accomplishable. Because it was accomplishable and not luck based our team banded together tighter than ever before and got one for every teammate that wanted/needed one (now very few of us can ever get a spread needle with hit, because the drop is a pain in the butt, same with psycho bridge) but the point is that item was huntable and gave the team something to do all Easter season. (btw that drop rate was 1/37, not 1/400+)

If the aim is to keep 20-70 people as the average playerbase count forever then they are accomplishing their goal. but it could be much higher If they were willing to let the players have more fun.

P.S. : personally i think those with jobs are the more likely ones to donate. seems silly to run them off with high drop rates. just my humble opinion though.

• Like 4

I agree with yanvbraz.

I don't think it was a bad idea to make the drop rate harder for STA, but I do think it was a bad idea how much harder they made it.

It's unfair that those 4 people that found STA got it when it was easy ,and the rest of the server has to hustle harder than ever before and still get scraps for drops , I too have done over 100 runs and I tell you what , I never want to use a force again lol.

So yeah changing drop rate , good idea . Changing it to 1/7296392962 bad idea (might as well play the lottery). It makes it hard when those are the odds and there is only 1 spawn per game (shambertin)

I'm not asking for more happy hour or 5x exp, all we ask is to change the drop rate to something obtainable .

Edited by hoppinfeezy15@hotmail.com
  • Like 3

Kondrieu has been hunting me today a lot, sometimes one of my characters disconnect during the run for no reason and it's more time wasted.

There's a bunch of extra factors that enter on this hunt, I do have a blast hunting because, I like the grind but after 4 days doing 8+ hours a day hunting it's getting me frustrated maybe 1-2 days and I go nuts bananas. I have more than 200 runs done i'm sure of that.

• Like 2

I do not know if you people have the same feeling as me, but this event is disappointing me a lot... :(

The first day was very, very fun :D . People did not know where the items drop. Then a guy named MegaMan found a STA and bam! HH stopped and Larva increased the drop rate to the heavens. :o

People now ask for HH: "wait until the weekend" :unsure:

People ask for 5x exp: "NO!" :angry:

Since 3 days, I haven't seen only one people finding a STA or Photon D-Core. I saw currey doing more than 120 POD runs and got nothing. I've done more than 60 and all I got was Clio's and Sabers.

I though the fun part of this event is to get items that you can't get in the whole year, only in the anniversary event. :(

Now people can't get things EVEN in the event! Where is the FUN part here? Also, I heard this event lasts in one week. So, Christmas will start and those people who waste lots of hours doing POD runs will get nothing? In my case, I haven't found even a Asteron Striker from Goran Detonators. Am I really unlucky or the whole server is unlucky?

This event isn't becoming FUN, only FRUSTATING.

PS: I will not leave here because of this. I'm just sharing a feeling that I think many people here have.

Normally drops are not known at the start of events, however it is possible to check previous event threads for a good idea of where stuff does drop, and people are able to do clear runs already this soon. 120 runs of POD without a drop is perfectly fine for something as crazy good as STA (master sword from last event was 1/150 and that was reasonably difficult but feasible to obtain, plenty of them dropped, anything more than a 1/200 rate on a boss is not very reasonable though due to how probability actually works), sta shouldn't drop like candy. It is not an item that is in any way necessary to play the game, just something for really hardcore players to go after. Last year I believe 11 sta dropped in a month long event iirc. HH probably should come on more often at varying times so that it's not so usa time biased though.

This event will not last one week though, they usually last a least a month, and it's not even a full week into it yet. This event started much later than usual and will likely last the normal amount of time for an event. This means that Christmas event will start later too, but that event will likely extend far into January. You still have plenty of time to get an asteron striker, which although it drops from a difficult enemy, is very quick to get to said enemy and not at an overly difficult rate either, it makes a great hh hunt. If you keep at it i'm sure you'll be able to get one. Also at the end of the event the drops are made to be much easier as well and many hh happen, so if you aren't lucky earlier in the event the last bit of it can make up for it.

I know it may seem discouraging that you haven't found anything yet, but perseverance does pay off. The stuff in this event is good stuff, but sta (so good it's way overkill and unnecessary) and asteron (the hunter version of yas 7k w/ hell, just one of many hell options for hu) are obviously not going to be something everyone has in less than a week of trying, that kind of defeats the purpose of having stuff that good. Ultima Mag, Naka's Cards, and Photon D-core were pretty easy to get last year.

The event just started, there is plenty of time still.

• Like 3

No me molesta que algunos jueguen todo el dia y consigan 3 o 4 STA al finalizar el evento, el problema es que para aquellos que estan ocupados la mayor parte de la semana y no tienen tiempo para hacer POD 8 horas seguidas, es demasiado complicado conseguir una STA de por si, y ahora con los rates mas bajos es casi imposible, reconsideralo larva, esto que hiciste no sirve, no se lo haces mas dificil a aquellos que juegan todo el dia, solo a los que podemos jugar unas pocas horas a la semana.

• Like 3

No me molesta que algunos jueguen todo el dia y consigan 3 o 4 STA al finalizar el evento, el problema es que para aquellos que estan ocupados la mayor parte de la semana y no tienen tiempo para hacer POD 8 horas seguidas, es demasiado complicado conseguir una STA de por si, y ahora con los rates mas bajos es casi imposible, reconsideralo larva, esto que hiciste no sirve, no se lo haces mas dificil a aquellos que juegan todo el dia, solo a los que podemos jugar unas pocas horas a la semana.

I very much agree, while it should be a difficult drop it should be feasible to obtain, and happy hours should come at varying times both during week and on weekends to give good opportunity for those in different time zones and with different work schedules. I don't believe too many dropped last year, there's no real justification for it to have a worse rate than last year.

El dia que se inicio el evento no avia pasado no una hora y salio una STA, aun con un drop rate alto. Nadie quiere ver mas de 15 STA en el server eso lo puedo asegurar. El evento se tiene planiado que dure hasta el 21 de diciembre que es cuando iniciara el evento de navidad. El drop no imposible aun asi tampoco es sencillo.

Estoy seguro que para antes del domingo abran caido unas 6 STA.

Haora te pregunto. Como te sentiras que despues de tanto esfuerso y horas que has investido para este item, que al final del evento se ponga el drop mas sencillo y que usuarios sin tanto esfuerzo consigan sus STA?

• Like 1

y cual es tu idea de dificil larva, que caigan unas 6 STA por aƱo? y despues tengamos que esperar al aƱo que viene o juntar 1000 pd para conseguir una fuera de evento, no me parece, por que no dejar el drop como estaba desde que comenzo el evento y listo.