When to release new items...

kajex

When should we release the next Ultima-exclusive items?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. When should we release the next Ultima-exclusive items?

• Christmas Event. I'll hunt when I'm bored with PGF hunts.
    • Add a new event for Valentine's Day with all new items.
    • Other (Post your suggestion below)

It's still coming... A certain person keeps asking larva to do more work and add more valentine's day stuff. :onion86: Hopefully everything works out and it will launch soon. It sounds like things are almost ready now. :onion-head32:

• Like 3

You should push larva to hire someone to take care of this instead of him having to, since he doesn't care as much as someone with a player base as loyal as ours should.

• Like 1

Don't forget that we were just under attack and had to switch servers. :onion110: If that hadn't happened, the event probably could have started sooner. It's a new event with all new items though. We haven't introduced an entirely new event since the the triforce event (summer before last). We're not out of ideas yet. A few things are already being considered for next Halloween since the only server-exclusive item there is the reaper. It's lame in comparison to other Ultima events (even though the reaper is quite awesome).

• Like 1

Don't forget that we were just under attack and had to switch servers. :onion110: If that hadn't happened, the event probably could have started sooner. It's a new event with all new items though. We haven't introduced an entirely new event since the the triforce event (summer before last). We're not out of ideas yet. A few things are already being considered for next Halloween since the only server-exclusive item there is the reaper. It's lame in comparison to other Ultima events (even though the reaper is quite awesome).

This was supposed to be my birthday event XD I hope it happens before february ends

I still have a bunch of ideas for weapons and the works Kajex if you ever want to listen. Nothing too OP, just items that would push to level the playing field for some of the more left out classes like that damn hunney since I guess she isn't getting a mat boost any time soon

:onion97: time to hoard more items, it's all stuffs to be excited about!! :onion86:

Its great to hear theres work being done :) .. I am checking regularly. I will get my ramarl to lv152 just so I can get my RR + aura field equipped to be better off for ult :)

Also! I havent been able to get on to check but have the Belera's been put back to normal yet? I can't farm for spread needle with them buffed. 1 hit KO every turn I make when they show up lol

Edited by DoubleCannon