When to release new items...

kajex

When should we release the next Ultima-exclusive items?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. When should we release the next Ultima-exclusive items?

• Christmas Event. I'll hunt when I'm bored with PGF hunts.
    • Add a new event for Valentine's Day with all new items.
    • Other (Post your suggestion below)

Xmas has already plenty of drops to care about( a bunch of fun weps to hunt and pgf), vday or some event for february or in the end of january would be cool :3 vday is in a different time in many countries so it would be good to be informed a bit beforehand on the date maybe? xD

• Like 2

While i really really want to hunt whatever the new items is/are, christmas event already has so many items in it that it seems like a poor time to add new ones. There is far more to christmas to pgf, every boss on vhard and ult has drops and many other good things drop like girasole, rambling may, galatine, tension blaster, kunai, df shield, etc., that to actually hunt several of them is already very time consuming and overwhelming, not everyone has the free time to even hunt half of those things alongside pgf when the event comes around.

• Like 1

I suggest making it a New Year's release, just enough time (or so) for those who can hunt the XMas items and when the new year start they get a fresh new item to hunt for.

• Like 1

While i really really want to hunt whatever the new items is/are, christmas event already has so many items in it that it seems like a poor time to add new ones. There is far more to christmas to pgf, every boss on vhard and ult has drops and many other good things drop like girasole, rambling may, galatine, tension blaster, kunai, df shield, etc., that to actually hunt several of them is already very time consuming and overwhelming, not everyone has the free time to even hunt half of those things alongside pgf when the event comes around.

Agreed there's a crap tonne of drops for Xmas and pgf's are like unicorns teeth just now so

how about the release of items after the lul of Xmas & new year but before Valentine's to tie us over ?

The events just now are awesome though so keep em coming :D

Yeah february is better imo.
Also a new event with only new drops will be fun to play expecially if drops will be hidden in the beginning (here's where other people will kill me) but revelead after a few days from the event start.

The good news is if we make people wait longer, I'll get more stupid ideas for items to share with larva... I think we finally have to do the mann bag now. xD People keep wanting parasol for male forces... It's time.

Edit: I forgot to say... and it has to have the description saith provided. That is soooooooooo perfect.

Edited by kajex