Challenge Mode Meet Up - 11/25/14-11/30/14

Mordliss9636

Anyone doing cmode today? I would like to do 1c3 onwards. However if anyone needs to start from 1c1 then that is also fine

• 2 weeks later...

I am glad to see this thread still has some fresh life. I would love to get some CMode going again aswell, I would like to start 1c1 and work onwards, if anyone is available to game, I am available starting sept 7th-sept 15th. Let me know if anyone is down for this!!

• Like 1

I'm a cmoder myself. Though i'm no pro since i havn't got maps/drops/puzzles memorized and usually rely on someone on the team to do those things for me. I enjoy cmode not just to get s-ranks but also for team work, strategy, planning, puzzle-solving and surviving in a game mode where you are restricted with what equipments and items you can carry with you. I usually try to join any open cmode rooms and if you your looking for a cmode partner then hit me up. You'll find me on the server as MO%,

• 4 weeks later...

Sooooo yea this post is a month old almost but how much cmode happens on this server? I was a regular c-moder on another server that seems to have died. I played some time attack and was fairly good. C-mode was really all I did. Anybody play like that here?