RR Drop Broken?

I saw plenty of red ring dropping during the event, so i think you are just unlucky.
Hylian drop can be really though, it took 178 runs for me to take an hylian and many people went over 300 runs even with purpleneum that has best rate.

i think the RR drop is broken , ive done countless runs for it even during hh , which isnt a hard drop .

as for pruple hylian shield im not sure , i know during the beginning of the event i got one with purple but not sure about now , ever since the Halloween event drops are off . like Cent ability drops are broken this is a fact. so RR i think is broken

The chance is still 1/19 during hh and can just not drop for a long long time if you are unlucky. I heard of a rr drop like 2-3 days ago, i keep thinking you have only been unlucky but whatever.

me too trying on rr in 50 runs without got anything , and a hylian with me took about 100 runs to get 2 hylian .... and 3pds -_- .wtf

2 hylian in 100 runs is pretty lucky, it took me 350 runs to get 2 hylian and some people got one in 300 runs.

Once i was told i was lucky when i told i got 2 hylians in 350 runs. (with purple)