Event: Ultima Christmas wishes! -prize dts

Cyane

Dear Santa,

I know I've only been sort of middlin' good this year... Should have called my mom more, taken out the trash more often without making the wife nag... But I haven't done anything really bad, either!

And I've had lots of chances to! I could have stolen items or money many times. I could have been mean, spiteful, rude, hypocritical, cynical, snarky, cruel, vicious, perverted, and evil when speaking to those around me, and I didn't. (Well, okay... maybe I should go back and cross a few of those off... That's better!) I could have ignored people in need, or kept my hand in my pocket instead of extending it in friendship, but I didn't. I've also still not committed barratry, incest, arson, murder, tax fraud, or had carnal knowledge of a sheep, to name a few other bad things I avoided doing. See? MANY chances to be bad!

And I turned them down!

Because...

REASONS!!!

So, Santa, since I've been at least moderately good this year, I've made just a moderately greedy list of presents I'd like you to bring me. And I don't expect all, or even most of them; I'd be happy with anything you care to bring. This is just some suggestions, just in case you needed any.

For my FOney work-in-progress (because you can never have too many FOney's on the server):

Brightness Circle

Double Saber

Glide Divine

Heavenly/Mind

Holy Ray

Limiter/Adept

Principal's Gift Parasol

Yellow Merge (but any attack Merge would help, really)

Resta Merge

Revival Garment

Shifta Merge

V101

V801

For my RAcast (who doesnt need much, at this point, but piles of XP):

an Electro Frame with better stats (needs to be near-max)

Gratia

Striker Plus

V502

And maaaaybe (since I don't know if they're considered "event" or not, being essentially joke items...) a Broom and a Lollipop for everyone to share. Because there's always a lot of cleaning to do after Christmaas, and smacking people with an enormous piece of candy is awesome.

Love,

Talis

P.S.: This year, I promise to keep the dogs locked in the garage. I really meant to last year, but got sidetracked with putting away dinner and all... Guess it's a good thing you were under the chandelier (and the chandelier's so sturdy!) I mean, really... who knew a bunch of fat little Welsh Corgi's could jump so high? I've still got that piece of your pants somewhere, btw, if you want it back. Maybe Mrs. Claus can sew it back on for you?

Edited by Talisien
  • Like 1

bro read it again

We gotta start early right?

To enter the Christmas raffle, all you gotta do is build a small Christmas wishlist with psobb items, dark weapons/event exclusive items (such as STA, Hylian shield etc) aren't allowed in the wishlist, with exception to mag cells and centurion units ------->(except centurion/battle).<-----

(Don't refer hit on weapons etc.)

Wow exception of an exception rip

That's a mind game!

Edited by BK-201

Dear Santa

New to Ultima Server, been avid PSO player since launch on DC could use some help and love so here it goes.

Luminous Field (Max) 4 slots

Standstill Shield (Max)

Spread Needle (Beast,Machine,Dark=100%) no bonus hit I like when it fails and I have to scramble

Bringer's Rifle (Beast,Machine,Dark=100%)

99 addslots

Dear Santa:

For XMAS I want a psycho raven since i gave mine to insanity long ago

Psycho wand 50 hit Dark Bridge C-bringers rifle belra's cannon C-sourcerers cane oh and a asteron striker with 50 hit would be nice and for my lv 200 ramar i would like a wedding dress with 4 slots sta and a dark meteor kroes sweater 4 slots 99 def mats 99 pow mats 99 hp mats heavens striker with 50 hit dark flow holy ray 50 hit deamon and charge yasminkovs with both 50 hit 4 FTDS and 4 virus shields of volopt 4 del rol le shields angels harp 50 hit

Edited by Joshua Alves

(Revised) Dear Banana Santa,

I've given some thought to my Christmas wishlist, and really understand now everything I want from this holiday. Although to some it might not seem like I am asking much, I truly believe my list is asking more than anyone else on this thread. There are three main things I would like to wish for this year, and hopefully I could get even one of them. In lieu of a simple list, I am going to explain in detail why I would like each thing.

The first thing I would Like for Christmas this year is to be forgiven for misdoings I have done in the past. This game means a lot to me, and although sometimes it may not seem like it the community does also. I have wronged people in the past, and been arrogant and stuck up at times. I am truly sorry for this and I have been working to start a new. This is mainly directed toward one person who was a great friend. I hope they can forgive me and allow me to take the first step not to become acquaintances again, but to just not be enemies. I am not a perfect person and sometimes I can be very stubborn and pushy. I have learned a lot in my year here in character and look to grow not only as a player in game, but as a person in life also.

The second thing that would mean a lot for me would be to have the GM team we once had back. I miss them all (except lee) and really wish they would return to allow this game to be the absolute best game that it once was. In lieu of holding out names, I feel as though I will write a little something about you all and what I seen your assets to this game as a community, and as a company.

Serverus has already returned, and I am very thankful for that. You are not only a friend to me, but also a teammate, a great leader, and a brother. Your value is not only in doing your job, but also in cheering up the morale of the server in the lobby. You also have been a top player on this game, and we have traded in the past and in the future. Although we have some times where I have been stubborn and you had to do you job and keep in line, I believe you want what is best for me, as a player and as a friend. Your value is also great in the fact that you are not a heavy headed person. You treat players equal and that is a big factor in holding a position as high as yours.

Evie has not really left (I hope,) but she has been gone and very missed. She would always be there to help you, and also there to cheer you up if you needed it. She has school currently but her return will not be a light one. I'm sure from the moment she returns, she will make a large impact on the server. She is also very important to me not only as a friend, but also as a sister, and as a player. She is a great GM and i believe with time she will grow to become one of the best. Her presence on the server is uplifting and beneficial to all, even if they do not know it. I hope uni is going well for you and I hope in this time of love and giving that you receive all that you deserve.

Cal is a very valuable asset to this server not only as a GM but as a player as well. Although we have not truly been friends or really even introduced, I have admired you from afar. You are a big part of this game becoming what it is today, and I hope you can become a big part of what this game becomes tomorrow. Your contributions to this server have not only helped your team, but also contributed to the entire server as a whole with great mini-events and great morale boosting times. Although most of those mini events have been won by Saith, it is still a very large reason for my respect for you as a player and as a GM. When you became a moderator I was very happy to see your black name. You deserved it big time, and Larva made a very good decision for the server in doing so. Your mini events inspire trading among donation tickets, which inspires more donating. On top of your contributions as a player and donator, you have also become a great and valuable GM. Your admiration for the game has driven you to not only care about the community, but also to care about things most people can not know about behind the scenes. Your drive for those things also allowed you to be one of the more active GMs when you were here. I hope someday you decide to return, and are given the power you had when you left.

Last and certainly not least (because Lee is least) is a GM who has not only inspired me as a player, but also inspired me to care more about this game. When I arrived here I was a very sad person. I was torn away from my real love of PSU, and left with no phantasy star to play and no family to hold me in. In arrival to this game I was a complete noob to PSO. I didn't know much about this game and I was involved with the wrong crowd. One day after seeing a friend of mine get scammed I met Kajex. I explained it to him and seen his love not only for the server, but for each member of it. We ended up talking for about 6 hours that night, and i learned a lot about this game and what makes Ultima better than rival servers. Over the next few weeks Kajex became a merchant to me and sold me a lot of stuff that helped me improve as a player. The part that was bad was that as I grew more and more as a player and gained skills, he became more and more sucked away from the game from his life and problems with others. By the time I became what i could consider a good player, he was gone. Although he inspired me to become the RAcast i am today, I never really had a chance to thank him or to play a mission with him. Within the love I have grown for this server and community came a respect that is unparalleled by anyone I have met on Ultima. Kajex is not only in my opinion the most important GM to this game, he is also a very important player. He has been slightly more active in recent times, but has not had the time to play missions like he used to. His ideas further this server and help to keep this server fresh and worth playing. His drive to fight hackers and spammers is very admirable and is one of his best traits to this server. Even though at times he has messed up as we all do(see part one,) he has done more than his fair share to fix anything he botched. Kajex deserves to become head admin, and is the most vital part of this game moving forward.

I would like to end this part with giving respect to Soly, Rocky and Protoss. They never left but deserve respect also as vital parts to the server.

Part 3 and the last thing I wish for is my family back. In recent times as I am sure anyone who has been online has noticed, PRO team is dying. The member count is very down, and the recruiting has not been there. On top of those two very large problems, our officers have not really been around. On top of that our players have not been around. I have been on daily for a couple weeks now and have not seen our family online over 80% of the time. This is in a big part to not bringing in new members, and other games dragging our members away. In great concern, I feel as though if things stay this was our team will die off and become a small team. When I first joined PRO I had a very long talk with Squish about this, but my stance was the opposite. I wanted a small elite team that would be a top team on Ultima. Now in the given time I fully understand that we need a big family because that is what PRO stands for. Being on this team has never been an obligation, and has never been a hassle. I look at each of my brothers and sisters as my family, and care for them all. Even though i have not met all of the officers, I hope to one day meet each one and learn about the past of this team. I value and love all of you and having you back would be a very big thing for not only this server, but for yourselves also.

In closing I wish you all a merry Christmas, and wish you all can get everything you want. Originally I wanted material things like a kunai and a yasminkov 2k, but now I fully understand what matters to me this year. I hope in posting this long post, you all can see what matters to me this year also.

Love,

Handlebars Fakis

Edited by HandlebarsFakis
  • Like 2

Dear Santa,

i would like

adept / limiter either is fine

2 v101

99 hp mats

a power sato :3 cus i lub da sato

red ring mid ( would be nice i have a few min ones)

wedding dress (min is fine)

Kroe

to pets mittens kittens

and a HUG!

Edited by Samuel Oyler