Regarding Drop Tables

Hey all,

Was just wondering if the drop tables on the site are lists of every rare item that drops? I ask because weapons like the Surpressed Gun aren't listed anywhere in any of the tables.

Is that because it's a non-ID specific weapon and therefore drops for everyone, or is it just not in the game? There's other examples too, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

• Like 1

SUPPRESSED GUN is listed in the droptables make sure when you do the search you write it as it is there

viridia/greenhill/purplenum hard Garanz 1/37

Bluefull/redria hard Love rappy 1/2

viridia Very hard Chaos sorcerer 1/37

greenhill/bluefull/purplenum very hard delbiter 1/37

viridia pan arms 1/ too high doesn't matter

there's more but those seem enough for the hunt

Edited by cyane

Good question Sylpheed. It seems that the drop tables listed on the site seem very limited in the number of available rares compared to what I remember back on Dreamcast / xbox. They also seem much harder to find, I'm sure I used to do a run e.g. on ult forest and come out with 5 or so rares every time (even if they were junk), whereas here I can do several ttf without seeing a single drop.

As a Purplenum are every one of my available rares listed on the drop table or are there more???

Edited by Tro

The drop tables simply list what each and every monster drops for every id and difficulty level. A few items are not acquired through monster drops and are instead quest rewards, notable examples being Smartlink, Master Raven, and Last Swan only acquirable in Black Paper Deal 2. Also the table does not list box drops, for example Durandal is a box drop only and does not drop from any monsters. From what I understand the rates are mostly vanilla, with a few changes here and there.

All the monster drops should be listed, are there some other specific weapons that you can't seem to find?

No weapons, but there is an error. The site lists Centurion/Power as a 1/2 drop rate from rare slimes in ep.1 but all I seem to be getting are guard waves. Was this changed or is the drop table just wrong?

No weapons, but there is an error. The site lists Centurion/Power as a 1/2 drop rate from rare slimes in ep.1 but all I seem to be getting are guard waves. Was this changed or is the drop table just wrong?

Centurion/Power is a Triforce Event item. The Triforce Event was running before the Halloween Event came and overlapped somewhat, but is now either partially or completely off (Hylian Shield purple+green+sky gal gryphon and Master Sword blue falz/white sham/purple+yellow+sky olga may still drop, possibly until end of Halloween Event). I can't remember if Halloween Event got a drop chart update last year, but the ids are given at the start of the event and it's only one item, so maybe not. Event tables are not posted for the first half of any event, only later in the event do they post the actual event drops/rates, so a some time after Anniversary Event actually starts, that table will be updated to include those event drops.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/test/newsite/droptable.php

Use this page instead as your main source, it is much more accurate, only use the link from the main ultima page when specifically searching for the event drops when they do get posted. The link is the drop table without any events active and with the Drop Anything Rate(DAR) included, which for some reason (i.e. laziness) is not ever factored in to the event tables. Without the DAR included most of the numbers are actually pretty worthless, as it only tells you the rate out of items that actually drop and doesn't include times when the monster does not drop any item at all (some dar are as low as 30%). Again, use this link as your standard drop chart with accurate numbers. Only use the main page drop chart button for specific event drops.

Centurion/Power is a Triforce Event item. The Triforce Event was running before the Halloween Event came and overlapped somewhat, but is now either partially or completely off (Hylian Shield purple+green+sky gal gryphon and Master Sword blue falz/white sham/purple+yellow+sky olga may still drop, possibly until end of Halloween Event). I can't remember if Halloween Event got a drop chart update last year, but the ids are given at the start of the event and it's only one item, so maybe not. Event tables are not posted for the first half of any event, only later in the event do they post the actual event drops/rates, so a some time after Anniversary Event actually starts, that table will be updated to include those event drops.

http://www.phantasystaronline.net/test/newsite/droptable.php

Use this page instead as your main source, it is much more accurate, only use the link from the main ultima page when specifically searching for the event drops when they do get posted. The link is the drop table without any events active and with the Drop Anything Rate(DAR) included, which for some reason (i.e. laziness) is not ever factored in to the event tables. Without the DAR included most of the numbers are actually pretty worthless, as it only tells you the rate out of items that actually drop and doesn't include times when the monster does not drop any item at all (some dar are as low as 30%). Again, use this link as your standard drop chart with accurate numbers. Only use the main page drop chart button for specific event drops.

Thanks, this explains why ultimate bootas havent been dropping daylight scars at 1/64 odds. Edited by Eversonrj