Tymek joins the world

Tymek

Hello, dudes and dudettes!

My name is Tymek.

I love PHANTASY STAR ONLINE and I own BOTH PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE I & II and PHANTASY STAR ONLINE EPISODE III: C.A.R.D. Revolution!

I recently finally got a pc of my own for the first time in my life. It's an amazing laptop. I've always wanted to experience PSO online, but I was born too late for that. :P I was planning on getting a Gamecube Broadband Adapter so I can play PSO online on Gamecube through SCHTSERV, another PSO Private Server that's compatible with almost all versions of PSO. However that search was extremely hard and has been postponed for now. And since I have a laptop and I could download PSO BB Ultima, I thought 'Why not?'.

And now I am here. :D

This post is kinda late since I came here a week ago or so. I had a few problems setting up PSO BB Ultima at first but now I'm level 59. :)

Nice to meet y'all!

• Like 2

Glad you're still alive and kicking here!

Once again feel welcome sir Tymek!

Thanks, Cyane! :D I hope we'll get to play together a lot more, soon! :D

Its about time. Been waiting to post to you for like forever and a day now.

Heh, thanks! I did make the post rather late haha.

Hail and well met fellow adventurer! :onion-head11:

Enjoy your stay here at Ultima! :onion108:

Thanks! :D

welcome to ultima :3

Thank you, Holo! :)

Hey Tymek! It's Spectral the ranger from in-game. We've played together several times now :) Welcome to Ultima! I'm actually new just like you - I joined about a week ago too :)

Anyways, I look forward to playing more with you in the future. How many more levels have you gained since making this post? Are you still around 59 or much higher now?

I propose a friendly race to 200! Nothing on the line, not even bragging rights :P I'm sure you'll win anyways lol. I'm only 50-something myself now so you got a few levels on me anyways :P

Ofcourse I remember you! We've had a few great adventures together so far.

At the time of this reply I'm level 64. :P

I accept your challenge! ;D

• 2 years later...
On 19-11-2014 at 11:36 AM, Spectral said:

Hey Tymek! It's Spectral the ranger from in-game. We've played together several times now :) Welcome to Ultima! I'm actually new just like you - I joined about a week ago too :)

Anyways, I look forward to playing more with you in the future. How many more levels have you gained since making this post? Are you still around 59 or much higher now?

I propose a friendly race to 200! Nothing on the line, not even bragging rights :P I'm sure you'll win anyways lol. I'm only 50-something myself now so you got a few levels on me anyways :P

Long time no see...haha...

I assume I've lost the challenge. :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tymek said:

Long time no see...haha...

I assume I've lost the challenge. :P

It's ok I lost when I created my account lol