New player. Long time PSO fan. Just dropping a line <3

Nyookami

Hi there, everyone!

I currently play as the androgynous FOmar, Helvex. I was introduced to PSO the summer before the Gamecube EP1+2 release, and this game has had a strong place in my heart since then. Because of the difficulty of communicating back in those days, I've only ever gotten to scrape the surface of end-game PSO, but I'd say I was somewhat of a hardcore player.

I was drawn to this server for the loot tables and EXP rates, as well as the mag timer. To whom it may concern, great job.

I tend to be a solitary player, as I'm mostly looking for a single player experience where I wont have to dump thousands of hours into hunting for my own gear, but don't worry. I'm introducing myself because from time to time I'd like to pop my head out and maybe play some quests, C-mode, and most of all, trade! So despite mostly being by myself in locked games, expect me to be a team player who knows the walk of things from back in the day when I do make my presence more public.

This seems like a very small server, so I thought it'd be appropriate to do a proper greeting. Happy hunting, everyone.

EDIT:

And I'd also like to add, I'm probably going to play a yet-to-be-named Ranger off to the side.
As far as support roles like FO and RA go, I have a very good understanding of gameplay mechanics when I DO play with other people. I am playing with a 360 pad + Xpadder on my TV, so I'll seem quiet as the keyboard is never really near me in-game, but if you're talking to me I'm probably listening and WILL be able to communicate things like Photon readings, make an effort to keep the highest level buffs active, and listen for strategies. Just 'cause I may be silent, doesn't mean I'm going commando.

Edited by Nyookami

*-* seems like we got somebody with good pso knowledge here

Hope you feel welcome to Ultima!

I'll take the silence in consideration if I get to play with you in game, custom chat and such helps a little bit with the lack of a "keyboard" in a gamepad xD

I've actually been using Xpad to improve controller functionality, and I made a big thread on what and how I do it. The only thing I ever actually need a keyboard for is for the enter key when making a room. You should check it out. :3

• Like 1

I've actually been using Xpad to improve controller functionality, and I made a big thread on what and how I do it. The only thing I ever actually need a keyboard for is for the enter key when making a room. You should check it out. :3

Hm! I'll keep that in mind. Anything to streamline the mayhem!