'The LAST-MASS' Event!

MASSBLADE

event%2Btitle.png

(Difficulty: EXTREME!)

(Advice: "This Event is not recommended for NEW! Players to this Server."

- Changes to your 'MASS-Imposter' Answer can now be made to re-think your ideas...

:onion-head37:(Video Spoiler Alert! & Explanation + Extras) :onion-head64:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GxEbJSGMspQ&list=UUwVV2bRpUk_WZ8oQntfRRTA

Greetings: Hello PSO Players and Past Comrades, It has come to my attention that (2) of my 'MASS-Legendary Weapons' have been discovered to still exist...

So I will be hosting one Last Event just to help Spice things up and keep the enthusiasm of this Server going ;) However once again this does not mean I will be coming back to the Game like I said "I'm done with PSO!" (PERIOD!) Furthermore this Event will be worth your time (believe me) due to the Unique and Special Prizes I will be giving out to the WINNER!

Also bare in mind I did say that this Event is not for NEW! Players to the server and below you will find out why.

Rules & Regulations: Now for the Rules and how this Event works is very simple and straight forward, it will be based on your 'Memory' and how well you know me and my 'MASS-Characters' which is why it will be a 'Memory Game' therefore almost impossible for NEW! Players to the Server and for that I do apologize.

Now to explain how this Event works. All you have to do is to try and guess as many MASS-Characters as you possibly can which means you do NOT! have to guess all of them correct, the person with the highest score of Players guessed correctly will obtain (2) of my 'MASS-Legendary Weapons'.

:onion-head81:PSO%2Bguns.png

These two 'S-Rank Handguns' have the 'Special Ability' of: [Lvl:(21)!! Jellen & Zalue]

- (Cannot be obtained through any methods!)

For the Player who wins these guns I know for sure they will be Overpowered in when it comes to Map PVPing (Battle Mode in Forest etc.) :onion105:

However did you guys really think I would only give out just 2 Weapons to 1 WINNER only ^^ well fear not because I have also made a decision to give out another 'MAX% - Dark Weapon' (Can be any type of your choice: E.g Dark Bridge) to another WINNER! who can guess the 'MASS-Imposter' bare in mind you will have to be very smart to guess this one correctly since to Win this BONUS Weapon! you must get the FULL Character Details Correct which means All '????'s input right. (Clue: Was a Fraud Member of 'MASS-Ultima' Pretending to be me.)

MASS-Gear%2B%231.png

The 'Dark Flow' in the 'Screenshot above' is an example of how your Dark Weapon %'s can turn out.

Now below I will list the Characters which you will have to guess the full Name / Class / Lvl / ID. (Total Number of '10' Characters)

Character Details:

Names: 1 - MASSBLADE / (HU)cast / Lvl: 200 / ID: Yellowboze

2 - MASS???? / (HU)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

3 - MASS???? / (HU)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

4 - MASS???? / (FO)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

5 - MASS???? / (HU)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

6 - MASS???? / (FO)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

7 - MASS???? / (RA)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

8 - MASS???? / (HU)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

9 - MASS???? / (HU)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

10 - MASS???? / (RA)??? / Lvl: ??? / ID: ????

:onion103:BONUS!!: Guess the 'MASS-Imposter': MASS??G?? / (RA)??? / Lvl: 1?? / ID: Viridia

Now bare in mind you only get (1) guess at this which means (1) answer only!!!! (Other Answer requests 'More then 1 Post' will be ignored and I will accept only the 1st answer from that 1st Post unless it's an Urgent Request.) Furthermore please Post your answers in the Format above for your answers with all of them together in 1 single Post.

Each guess from the parts listed '????' will = '1-Point' / '36-Points' (If guessed correctly!) With a Total of 36 '????'s for the (2) S-Rank Handguns (The 1st & Bonus Character is not counted!) So this means only characters: #2 / #3 / #4 / #5 / #6 / #7 / #8 / #9 / #10 Are to be counted for the S-Rank Handguns. Therefore even if you do not win the S-Rank Handguns you can still manage to win something by guessing the 'MASS-Imposter' correctly but remember you just have to get all the Details correct.

Duration of EVENT: '1-Day' (To give time for you to guess carefully...)

WINNERS! will be chosen on: 'Wednesday' (12/11/2014)

~Good Luck!~

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 7

nice event Mass but should we pm you answers so others cant add your list to their own

nah just post it here with as much guesses as you can think of, and for the winner i will PM them myself :)

Edited by MASSBLADE
  • Like 2

MASS-RAVEN ramar lvl 200 whitill

MASS-RICO Fonemn lvl 200 pinkal

MASS-BLADE Hucast lvl 200 yellowboze

The imposter ill guess after lol

'Shoutgu' Entry confirmed!

• Like 1

I guess I'm out. I smoke too much weed to remember... :onion108:

haha miss you so much Rudy :onion107:

• Like 1

*cheats*

assuming all chars are lv 200

Mass-olga I assume it's whitill YALLOWBOOZE racast because of your animated sig xD

Mass, flow I assume it's whitill humar because of animations

MassLinkX somewhere along the lines fonewm greenhill - stereotypes - lv 200

MASSANGEL -huney or something xD -stereotypes

(Massage) (joking)

unfair

Faker:

Mass Media

or Mass banana or Mass Wand or MassStick MASSPOTATO?

Would prefer to do a massive report on whatever that could be researched and not memorized because i'm terrible with memory and I care about 1 name only xD

Moar edits

MassULTIMA ?

wait conspiracy, is the faker.. MissUltima? <3

Edited by cyane
  • Like 2

*cheats*

assuming all chars are lv 200

Mass-olga I assume it's whitill racast because of your animated sig xD

Mass, flow I assume it's whitill humar because of animations

MassLinkX somewhere along the lines fonewm greenhill - stereotypes - lv 200

MASSANGEL -huney or something xD -stereotypes

(Massage) (joking)

unfair

Faker:

Mass Media

or Mass banana or Mass Wand or MassStick MASSPOTATO?

Would prefer to do a massive report on whatever that could be researched and not memorized because i'm terrible with memory and I care about 1 name only xD

Nice your using your head I like that,... see Cyane has the right idea guys try to use the MASS-Ultima forum and take a look at the gallary there are some CLUES! ;)

• Like 1

One question, do we have to post our imposter guess in our first entry post, or we can we try that in a seperate post?

in your 1st post

• Like 1

With some Teamwork and checking through all galleries/Videos this wasn't too hard except for 1 or 2. :onion109:

1 - MASSBLADE / (HU)cast / Lvl: 200 / ID: Yellowboze

2 - MASSFLOW / (HU)mar / Lvl: 200 / ID: Whitill

3 - MASSYLPH / (HU)caseal / Lvl: 200 / ID: Greenil

4 - MASSLINK / (FO)newm / Lvl: 200 / ID: Skyly

5 - MASSOLGA / (HU)cast / Lvl: 200 / ID: Greenil

6 - MASSRICO / (FO)newm / Lvl: 200 / ID: Oran

7 - MASSRAVEN / (RA)mar / Lvl: 200 / ID: Redria

8 - MASSDELTA / (HU)caseal / Lvl: 200 / ID: Redria

9 - MASSANGEL / (HU)newearl / Lvl: 200 / ID: Bluefull

10 - #MASSIVE / (RA)cast / Lvl: 200 / ID: Skyly

• Like 4

With some Teamwork and checking through all galleries/Videos this wasn't too hard except for 1 or 2. :onion109:

1 - MASSBLADE / (HU)cast / Lvl: 200 / ID: Yellowboze

2 - MASSFLOW / (HU)mar / Lvl: 200 / ID: Whitill

3 - MASSYLPH / (HU)caseal / Lvl: 200 / ID: Greenil

4 - MASSLINK / (FO)newm / Lvl: 200 / ID: Skyly

5 - MASSOLGA / (HU)cast / Lvl: 200 / ID: Greenil

6 - MASSRICO / (FO)newm / Lvl: 200 / ID: Oran

7 - MASSRAVEN / (RA)mar / Lvl: 200 / ID: Redria

8 - MASSDELTA / (HU)caseal / Lvl: 200 / ID: Redria

9 - MASSANGEL / (HU)newearl / Lvl: 200 / ID: Bluefull

10 - #MASSIVE / (RA)cast / Lvl: 200 / ID: Skyly

'Izaya' Entry Confirmed!

• Like 2