A Problem When Doing Quests...

fallbase

Hello everyone, I'm not sure if this is the right spot to post this topic but...

I've been playing on this server for a bit now, and I've been enjoying things for awhile, but I've been experiencing problems where I'm busy doing quests, and suddenly, after several minutes of going through the quest itself, the game just disconnects for no reason. And I'm feeling a bit impatient here since I have to start all over on these quests after I reconnect to the server. Is there any way I can return to where I was on these quests, or will I have to just suck it up and start from the beginning?

Thanks in advance for any answers~

Bad connection and such causes you to disconnect, if your internet derps a little (even just a second) bit it's enough to kick you out of the game.

It rarely happens to dc you from game for no reason.(server side issues probably, shouldn't happen that often)

Try to check with your internet provider for any speed issues too.

If it persists maybe a clean install could help?

Edited by cyane

Are you on cable or DSL? Perhaps you should run a speed test and if necessary, contact your internet provider if there is anyway to help with the problem on their end.

Remember, the customer is always right! XD

Haha, on DSL right now. My speed test is showing things to be alright as well, and apparently it's my computer that's making my connection disconnect randomly, but hopefully, after some tweaks, everything should be alright, thank you again~

It's the standard issue comcast drop. It's drops for all id's at about a 1/2 rate. If you watch out you can avoid getting comcast in some areas.