Halloween Mini Event! Approved by Larva!

kajex

Hey yall voted on the invite so no complaining. Key word yall voted for the mag event.

What this guy said !

This is an awesome way to get a mag you can only donate for ! just grind like hell until fright night :onion-head84:

Thanks for the mini event btw :D

• Like 1

the droprate is way too hard on the rappys its so annoying i gonna quit the server over it if its not fixed. i did 50+ rt's with one halo rappy, and whats worse is i actually needed jack o lanterns and mats. I have to work full time and i am not spending it doing 4000+ rt's for maybe 30 pumpkins. This is total bs. i had characters that couldv'e really used a mag to get them to respectable levels, now i don't see that in the realm of possibility. i was enjoying the server until now.

no worries nero, i had 40 saved up. gave them to saith this morning to give to you so you could get what you needed. :)

Kajex using name calling towards you shows he is frustrated too. you can only do your 50% of the communication and that must be name calling, threat and violence free.

If you re-read what I said, there was no name calling. There are lots of reasons to quit a server. It would be a sad day if a mag became the reason, especially since they cost so little in trades typically for "normal" mags. I don't think this turned out to be too hard. In just a few hours (pre-event time to save soly time redeeming tomorrow) I redeemed quite a few mags and there are still 23 hours left. And nero will be getting a mag after all. The mini event definitely is a challenge, but there are still quite a few happy people. The crazy part is that people who can't afford the mags are still getting some amazing trades for their unused jack o lanterns.

Tip for people: Steer clear of lost shock gugnir. Try government. Lost shock gugnir has tons of rappies, but very few rares.

well good luck to those who have free time X)

tried this myself for 2 hours got 1 LOL

still better than raising a mag yourself

• Like 1