B> Challenge Mode Games!

-Spuz-

Back to Ultima once again. This time going to be sticking around!

If anyone would like to play some games I will always be up for playing. When free.

I know how to complete/play challenge mode at a decent/pro moderate level. I am modest I know.

Willing to play with anyone of any level and carry if necessary. I however humbly request that if you do not know anything that you listen to others and work as a team.

I will be free Friday/Sat evening this weekend from around 11pm GMT - for a few hours.

Below is my availability for the next week(s) so if anyone is interested in playing some games, feel free to post/pm and I will be running as many games as I can get.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(I live in GMT fyi)

Monday 20th- 11.30pm - Late.

Tuesday 21st- 11.30pm - Late.

Wednesday 22nd- Anytime.

Thursday 23rd- 11.30pm - Late.

Friday 24th- 11.30pm - Late.

Saturday- 25th- Anytime.

Sunday: --------------

Monday 27th- 11.30pm - Late.

Tuesday 28th- Anytime.

Wednesday 29th- Anytime.

Thursday 30th- 6pm - 2am(ish)

Friday 31st- 11.30pm - 2am(ish)

Saturday 1st- 6pm - 2am(ish)

Sunday 2nd: --------------------

• Like 4

ill play wiht u ;3

I have friday and saturday off and im broke as fuck atm. Im in :) .cmode ep1 plz need a zalure raygun

Also im uk aswell and a nightshift nigga. *we gone get this w

Sweet. See you tomorrow ;D

Only just got home from work, it was insane. Finished two hours late. So I probably won't be able to log on tonight. But if not I will do my best for tomorrow to be on when I specified :)

How long does it take? Will be on tomorrow morning from 10 till 3 uk

Does what take? C-mode?

Challenge Mode is many stages with their own timeframes. Episode One has 9 stages which will last approximately 4-6 hours (Sub 7 for srank weapon) and Episode Two has 5 stages which will last approximately 3-4 hours (Sub 5 for srank weapon). This obviously depends on your parties size, class, skill & knowledge of cmode. You can do a stage at a time, the longest ones being around an hour at a slow time. And many shorter ones around 30 and below.

As in 10pm-3am GMT? If so see you tomorrow :)

Edited by -Spuz-
  • Like 1

Ahh I never noticed your shoutbox post. Sorry Availability can be a pain as everyone has irl lives, and with the different time zones getting games can be annoying. But even if its just one stage a time then thats fine also. If your around any of the times I mentioned in my 1st post then I will be down for some games. I will post here when I log on everytime anyways and in the shoutbox so hopefully we can catch each other :D

• Like 1

I think you saw... right? You said that 2p c-mode was viable for s-rank? That was my question.

Oh oh oh yes yes yes I did I did I did!!!

I will be on in a few hours if anyone is online for cmooooooooooooooode :3

(will message when online)

Edited by -Spuz-