Donation Tickets

Donation Tickets  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Make them so only the buyer can use them.

Sometimes it's the peoples that can't donate that make others donate, for example somebody says:

"I need a bunch of mats but donating i won't get many so what if I donate a bit and give to somebody else to hunt them for me?" xD

Meaning those that don't donate will work hard to get those said dt's and that rule could ruin some events we have time to time where dt's are the prizes. >;

Overall the economy is a bit messed up, we prob just need more exclusive items to the server to keep a balance. Like when dark weapons were removed from donations etc. Really rare stuffs should be hunt-able only (?) (Example wedding dress, red ring, sjs, etc etc)

Edited by cyane
  • Like 3

Well.. As cyane said, i can't donate, so i have done trades for DTs and i like it

i have not seen a single WD being redeemed by donation neither J-Sword... and Red Rings are now out of the deal

It messed up a lot yeah.. but still is good not only for the players but for the server.

If ppl can't donate for other ppl items or work... then there would be almost no donations.

Anyone who knows how to use DTs just buys hit and attributes lol

I know how to use DTs and i have only bought %s ... but other ppl know how to use them as well ... for example saith, i remember he got a matreset, some ppl have paid for class change

The fact that you want something that is not %s does not make it a bad decision... you paid/traded for DTs, you use them as you please.

Edited by Soly

we all know in the pso world of donation ticket is equal to pso players to gain powers to open doors to where other dont have time or go to on the fast lane, but at the same time it also benefits the server in all ways.