Hey there folks!

BamFTWx257

Thought I'd introduce myself since I'm playing since a few days without really doing too much in the forums. Time to change that now I guess :)

Name is Brandon, from Germany. 18 years old. Hobbys are most likely music, anime / manga and gaming, I played PSO on my Gamecube when I was 8 I think. Was a fun time back then, and that's why I returned to PSO:BB a few years ago. And now I thought it's time to check out this server, and so far, I like it! :)

For the time being, you will meet me in game as a newly born RAmarl Mikasa, HUnewearl Touka (why is HUnewearl not as popular? Cause of stat caps? come on people. class is still awesome IMO. :) ) or RAcast Bulat.

New to this server, but not new to PSO. Even though I might be rusty when it comes to certain stuff, like quick TTF's. Need to recall what to do and stuff.

Any questions? Feel free to ask. :)

Hope we'll get along and slay some mobs together, a'ight?!

Edited by BamFTWx257
  • Like 1

Welcome, enjoy the stay and endless gaming time with mountain dew ^^

Guess I am one of the few persons who dislikes mountain dew, mh? :P I drank it like once, didn't like it but that was a few years ago. Might have changed. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)