PSO Ultima Phonebook

Nessly

The "beacon" feature on Xbox consoles inspired me to make this phonebook.

The purpose of this phonebook is to allow us to more easily keep in touch with players or get in touch with other players. I feel like something like this is needed. Here is what I hope we can do with this:

1. Be aware of which characters belong to which person. It's easy to lose track of which player is using which character when we can all make countless accounts.
  2. It allows us to get in touch with others who are looking for specific items, running specific missions or trying to accomplish specific tasks. Use the status box to indicate what your immediate goals are. (Changes are reflected immediately)
  3. Serve as an easy to use, comprehensive and compact 1-stop spot to see who's who, who's doing what and so-forth.
  4. Meet new players!

To enter your info in the phonebook, please fill the form provided below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1dUMuvqnPONT8UqgrsXd2aQaNYduEZQWqYWRu4UZJEeQ/viewform

To view the phonebook:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1i2ar_uOeqTqTN18y1XdjeZ4JKoXgO6xvv4gHXiVZ17o/edit#gid=159735894

NOTE 【1】: After submiting your information to the phonebook, bookmark/favorite the "Edit your response" link so that you can continue making changes to your data. This will prevent duplication of records

NOTE 【2】: Only add YOUR OWN information to this phonebook. If you would like your information removed from here, please feel free to let me know, and I will gladly remove it.

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

phonebook%20form%201-3.png

phonebook%20form%202-3.png

phonebook%20form%203-3.png

Comments? Suggestions? I'm all open! Please let me know what you think. I'm trying to make this useful for everyone.

Edited by Nessly
  • Like 4

Oh my that's quite handy >:3

can gov quests be separated in ep1-ep2-ep4? I finished pretty much with every char i had on ep4 it's something i wouldn't like to repeat for the 12th time xD

Thank you nessly bum

Edited by cyane

Oh my that's quite handy >:3

can gov quests be separated in ep1-ep2-ep4? I finished pretty much with every char i had on ep4 it's something i wouldn't like to repeat for the 12th time xD

Thank you nessly bum

Hey no problem. That's a good idea. Those gov quest chains can be long. I've just added those options. Thanks!

Interesting... can you add an option for GM's ?? xDDDD

lmao, just joking... pretty good idea

Maybe i can ask larva to link it in the forum

Yea, I can give GMs permission to write / edit it no problem.

Btw your "About" and "Tradelist" are swapped

Thank you sir. It's fixed now.

Hmm.. was not asking for that... just like an option to point that someone is GM xDDD

But was a joke :P

I added a blue color to set GMs apart. :P

By default the link I provided for the spreadsheet will open the tab with the phonebook sorted by forum name.

I added another tab that sorts by update time. The updates on this tab are sorted newest to oldest.

Sort%20option.png

■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

Something else came to mind when I started using this. If you're using the Chrome browser, you can make this phonebook page a "desktop application." Like you see in the photo above, it looks like it's just a chrome frame ( you don't see the address bar / bookmarks). This is useful to make it less cluttered and easier to read.

To do this (Google Chrome users only):

-open the phonebook page in your browser

-click the SETTINGS button --> TOOLS --> CREATE APPLICATION SHORTCUTS

-Create

Create%20Desktop%20Application%201-2.png

Create%20desktop%20application%202-2.jpg

Now when you click on any of those shorcuts, it will open the phonebook in a frame and appear like you see in the first photo of this post.

Edited by Nessly

Thanks guys. Hopefully it's helpful.

This is a great developed. You develop this thing ur u finded a template in from google docs ?

Thanks! I made this from google docs. The phonebook form feeds data into the spreadsheet. Pretty awesome stuff!

• Like 1