Buffed Monsters

In an earlier thread the words "this game is to easy" were spoken and it had occurred to me that this game is really easy and it has to do with our weapons being really powerful and monsters to weak so I am proposing that the monsters be buffed at least a little bit because most of us one shot most monsters on episode one and it is just boring so, if at all do-able the monsters should be buffed, if you don't agree git gud...

• Like 1

pls no buff elcair still had nightmares of him when virus shield drop was moved to him (1st time it was dropping) and was hunting it was like going to get my fonewm with lvl30 megid used megid then got owned was like ok let me get kajex 55 hit hell yas 7000 did and got owned big time was like hmm hell not having any effect is it lol

Edited by Wayne Jones
  • Like 1

They should just fix crack mode and that will solve that issue and just don't have x5 on it all the time.The reason for no x5 is so people don't get carried easy xp on there cause a majority of these lazy people on here were doing that anyways when it was working.

• Like 1

If you want more challenge you can always grab a saber or a handgun and go kill stuffs with just that, what I do when I'm bored is grab one of the funny weapons of the server and use them instead.

Good suggestion. That's a great way to add variety too. You may come up with different play styles doing this.

• Like 1

It's too easy only if you have the right gear, i remember when i had no weapons and i first started to play on Ultima, it was pretty hard to play ultimate. There's already a very big gap between very hard and ultimate.
I think that the game should be harder only for expert players. So basically don't need to buff all the monsters, but need to add harder things for expert players.

Make crack mode a differculty when making a room, i never liked the divide on crack mode its like playing on another server also Have drop rate a certain percentage more likly to drop. This sounds hard to programme but i think it will be worth it.

I guess I can buff little more monster from ep1 in ultimate only. I don't want to do it in ep2 cuz is already hard for regular users. And ep4 make no sense to do that because not many people play that episode and if make it harder even less people will play it.

Even tho Ultima monsters from all episodes are already buff up from the stock pso. I guess I can buff them up just a little more (only ep1).

I'll keep asking users to make sure this is a majority decision.