What ever happened to Triforce event?

HolyEmpire

lol give it sometimes its still middle of the month and I remember triforce was running at the same time as Halloween event might happen again

PS I love my Mario Game under me

Edited by Wayne Jones
  • Like 1

As listed in the thread "what should I know about events" and Kajex posted all the events and what months they are in, yes you are correct. September is supposed to be Triforce. But as you can see the Summer Event went on a lot longer than it should have, (stated by multiple people) it probably got pushed back.

Now refer to the Facebook post from August 22nd, it is stated

"Summer event has ended, but don't be sad, we will have a cool event by October. Last year we released Master Sword, probably few member knows about this weapons. others may not. the sword is one of the most value items in the game.

This we will try to accomplish the same by giving you another great value item. "

So it will most likely be at the end of September or beginning of October.

The 2nd post on the Facebook for Ultima states

"Would be great to hear some ideas for our next event.

What users expect to see in this event. Want kind of new weapon u have in mind ?

Tell us ur ideas, to make ultima a better server for you and all."

Which tells us they didn't forget about it and it's still coming soon.

thanks for the insight

lol give it sometimes its still middle of the month and I remember triforce was running at the same time as Halloween event might happen again

PS I love my Mario Game under me

I don't remember them running at the same time, but between halloween only having ultima reaper and summer event lasting longer than expected, I could see it happening this year.

hmmm Wayne your right it did run at the same time. The difference this year the people who helped with the event is no longer with us at the present time. So I going to give them a dirt dezzy punch instead.