B>Centurion Battle (!Please Help!)

Mieu

Hello to the user viewing this post!

I am currently seeking a Centurion Battle for my character. Unfortunately, I was not able to get my hands on one during the event. (Various Reasons.) So now, I have to shop for one within the community. Unfortunately as well, I am broke at the current moment.

However ...

I am willing to "GIVE" away the following as payment for the unit.

6x Photon Drops

3x V101

1x V501

1x V801

2x Centurion Ability

2x SmartLink

1x Luck Material

80x Power Materials

10x Mind Materials

50x Evade Materials

50x Defense Materials

1 Million Meseta

If this is not enough to cover the cost of the unit ... I would also be willing to give anything from my sales list. http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/20694-nei-firsts-mieus-shop/

To someone who is in the market of selling a Centurion Battle ... I know that all of this stuff is low end junk to you. I apologize that I do not have anything more outside of what I have listed here to use as payment. I am hoping that someone would help me out from the kindness of their hearts to help out a fellow member of the community.

If a deal can be made ... please contact me here via: PM, Replying to this post or finding me In-Game. (Names: Nei-First, NeiSecond, Nei-Third and MIEU.)

I have finally hit a wall with my character and this would help to improve her performance in battles/hunts. I am also in the midst of recreating my main character to try to find a way to MAX OUT a HUney. So please ... I beg of you to consider the assistance in this matter. Also, if you want more PD's added to this ... If you are willing to start a line of credit, I would also be willing to give you the asked amount as I get them in-game.

I thank you very much for you time in reading this post. I really hope that someone can come through for me.

Good Luck in your Hunts!

• Like 1

Seriously ... Thank you and I appreciate it. I really don't want to take something for nothing. Are you sure there isn't anything that I can give you at all? Please let me know.

Come back and see Armando being the man. Had to drop in, do work my brother. I will be in touch!!

congrats on the cent/battle!

• Like 2

Seriously ... Thank you and I appreciate it. I really don't want to take something for nothing. Are you sure there isn't anything that I can give you at all? Please let me know.

yeah brah just tell me u were wrecking shit with it and you will put a smile on my face <3

Come back and see Armando being the man. Had to drop in, do work my brother. I will be in touch!!

congrats on the cent/battle!

LEGENDARY OG BOBBY JOHNSON !!

• Like 1