Yannv

I could math out a feeding plan for this, but using stats like that most likely won't be necessary, nor is the mag itself necessary. Anyone that can use heaven striker/asteron striker doesn't need 167 mind on their mags (the plan I'm going to use on ramarl requires at most 116 mind on an alternate mst maxing mag).

Regardless, the divine punishment special already exists on Heaven Punisher and Mille Marteux without the need for a Striker Unit Mag, the mag only changes Heaven Striker/Asteron Striker to have divine punishment, which is a severe downgrade from autotarget berserk/autotarget hell that those have. You can use a regular 15/0/0/185 mind mag and equip Heaven Punisher or Mille Marteux for the divine punishment if you really want to use it.

• Like 1

Well.. if i'm not wrong... this would set it

HUnter (Viridia, Skyly, Purplenum, Redria, Yellow)

1. 13 Monofluids - Evolves to Varuna (5/0/0/5)
  2. 123 Antidotes - Evolves to Marutah (5/6/19/5)
  3. 76 Monofluids - (5/6/19/12)
  4. 89 Monomates - Evolves to Ila (5/14/19/12) [Learns Twins]

While at lvl 50, feed once on a HUnter (Greenill, Bluefull, Pinkal, Oran, Whitill), evolves to Garuda and feed the magcell

If i'm right, you save those 2 lvls on DEF

Edited by Soly
  • Like 2

I will throw in that making a striker unit with mind to try to increase the power of Divine Punishment isn't very viable. The damage increase isn't high enough to justify the ridiculous stats of the mag. If that isn't what you're using it for, then carry on and ignore me >.>

• Like 1

Thank you soly for taking the time to do an actually feasible plan. I have never once seen a pso-world mag guide that wasn't cringeworthily wrong, they're complete idiots about mags. I've figured out the absolute minimum dex w/ 0def gains one can get before as 16 on mind mag and 18 on pow mag, so with banking/logoff trick it is possible to squeeze it down to 5/15/16/14 (basically at minimum stats, 5/15/15/15 can theoretically evolve to garuda, but it's not possible to feed to such levels), but the insanity of tripling the feeding time going only one item at a time is more than most can stand.Technically you could also donate $30 for a 200 mind garuda mag, and then use a striker coat on it.

It's still a complete waste of time/money to raise a 165mind striker mag or donate for a 200 one. Just ask around to see if anyone has a Heaven Punisher or Mille Marteux for sale, and then you can use divine punishment without sacrificing HS/AS special, and can wear any kind of mag, such as a standard 15def 185 mind mag (can raise w/ bank/logoff down to 13def 187mind), or a 195 console/elenor/ultima mag, or one of the few donation/mini-event 200 mind mags floating around.

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

I see the point of yours guys. I also heard somewhere that every 4 MIND Points = +1 Attack point do Divine Punishment, so there's no worthwhile in making a Striker Unit only for increasing DP attack.

Anyways, I want to make that Striker Unit only for the sake of making it :P . I do know that if you want DP, MM or HP is the option you can go with, and you can use a Standard Mag (like Sato).

I'll try to do the feed as Soly recommended, and I'll post the results here later.

Thank you guys. :D

Edited by yanvbraz

It's probably closer to 10+ mst per 1 damage on divine punishment (if enemy has 50+ ELT). It's technically a light element technique, so it should follow the basic formula of 5 mst being 1 damage before resists are applied, e.g. ((mst+techpower)/5)) x boosts (1.0 since there is no boost for dp) x resists (enemy ELT in this case).

Good luck in your raising!

Edited by Fyrewolf5
  • Like 2

• 2 years later...

all the earlier points are right and i can tell you exactly how i fed my mag to a garuda then made it striker unit.

started with ranger (any ranger will do before mag lv 50) feed antitodes until kalki. (learns dolphin) continue feed antidotes until lv 35, it evolve to mitra (learns pilla) then feed antiparalisys until 49 (raises only dex, lowers rest) then give to skyly hunter (thats what i did) then feed antiparalysis until 50, then it evolves to illa (learns twins) then immediately give to a force in pinkal or whitill then feed 1 item again at lv 50, then it changes to garuda. then immediately use heaven striker coat mag cell. boom, done! and has all best pbs :)

This will leave you with a lv 50 striker unit with 5 def and mostly dex and all the best PB's so you can feed it however you want from there.

Edited by 2blivion

i use an asteron with a mind striker unit on my hunewearl for a few specific things.  hunewearls can't use mille or heaven punisher so you need the striker unit and if you're gonna make one at all it might as well be max mind, although mine isn't actually MAX because that's too much effort