Needs rollback

Heyy, I haven't played the game in a while, like since around beginning of August. I do not know the exact date of when I last played, but I do know it was around that time. Anyways, my problem is that I get stuck after trying to login. After looking up the problem around the forums, I think all four characters are fatmars now...

GC# 42089210

if you need more information tell me, I think I got everything down for this...rollback please :x?

*edit*

From what it looks like the exact date was on 8/3/14

*edit*

Try a date around 7/26/14?

Edited by Malxerz

Yes, you have "fatmars" ... please edit your initial post with your guildcard (is already there) and the last time you logged in and your characters were fine... (you can do this looking at your chat logs i guess)

the rollback had no effect

edit your topic to make it to the right date or you wont get a

rollback anytime soon because i can't be guessing when your characters were OK

Edited by Protoss

Okay thanks you protoss all characters are back for, but I am also missing a few items since that date...I have screenshots of the items in my inventory should I make a new thread about it or can it be done here?

Okay the only things I am missing from these photos is the v101, the mille marteaux, the ophelie seize, and the bunny ears :3

as far as stats go I can't prove...but i am fine with 0/0/0/0/0 for now as long as I can get them back.

http://imgur.com/a/U63pk

Edited by Malxerz