Teams Restoration

Soly

Teams Restoration  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like the teams to be restored?

• Yes, please give me my team back.
    • No, i already made a new team and i don't care.

We recently had to delete all the teams from the server due to a bug, but seems that we can restore them like they were before...one month ago
So, i'm asking here in the poll if you'd like the teams to be restored or not.
Also you can post your thoughts about it here.

The teams restoration will only affect the teams, not the characters.

Recientemente tuvimos que borrar todos los equipos del servidor debido a un bug, pero parece que los podemos restaurar a como estaban antes...un mes atras
Así que, estoy preguntando en esta encuesta si les gustaría que los equipos fueran restaurados o no.
También, responde aquí lo que piensas sobre esto aquí.

La restauración de los equipos solo afectará los equipos, no a los personajes.

Edited by Soly
  • Like 6

ill try to explain.

Restoring the teams by one month ago. just mean that wherever team was created during that window time will not exist.

it does not affect any character or account at all. its just related 100% to teams. if they existed in that time or not. if a member is already member of certain team in that time... etc.

• Like 5

i like the idea of team restoration due to the fact that we have teammembers who havent logged in in quite some time who would be hard to contact to put back on a team. But at the same time starting fresh would clean up the team lists somewhat for the same reason.

• Like 2

A fresh start is great. Keeping what we have now has cleaned out all the M.I.A players who no longer play.

Rebuilding is great. All ppl whom are loyal will return to whatever team they were on.

Hell,I may create a team of my own.

• Like 3

i think its great. Restorate the teams to a month ago.

Me parece bien que se reparen los team a un mes atras