PRO: P.R.O.

squish

Perseverance. Relentless. Omnipotent.

Greetings,

Recently, we have been a subject of a malicious attack that ended in deleting the PRO team off the server. Little did they know, PRO is not a team flag, hovering amongst our name but a family that will always remain. It's the players that constitute it; not the flag.

The reason for this topic, is to re-establish the flag; the team being remade and for previous team members to join back.

I hope that this topic finds you well. Here is to a better tomorrow.

• Like 12

Thank you guys, I really appreciate the support. Long Live PRO team.

Best team ever. I would not choose to be a part of any other team. Squish, you are the best leader a team could have.

Hope all is well bitches. Miss you all xoxo

• Like 3

Best team ever. I would not choose to be a part of any other team. Squish, you are the best leader a team could have.

Hope all is well bitches. Miss you all xoxo

That's very sweet of you, I am humbled by all of you, I am the best because you guys are the best. :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

I disappeared after the PRO team got deleted. Why? My computer crashed.

My roomate's been letting me use his comp, since I moved before the crash, but I've been on the fence as to whether I should come back to Ultima or not, given the frequency at which this forum was offline back then, and my own insecurities as to whether I should be playing such a hackable game.

But today, I decided to come back. Why? Because I miss this server. I miss the progress I made with my FOnewm and HUney. But most of all, I miss you guys. So, I'm in the process of redownloading the server client as of this post.

If you guys need a FO at your back, look me up. My primary goal coming back to this server is to get my newm to 200.

EDIT: The internet I gained by moving to where I live now is unlimited data, unlike the internet I had when I first joined this server, so I might be able to run Ultima and Ventrillo simultaneously this time around. I'll download that after I get the server running.

Edited by Terashi
  • Like 1

I disappeared after the PRO team got deleted. Why? My computer crashed.

My roomate's been letting me use his comp, since I moved before the crash, but I've been on the fence as to whether I should come back to Ultima or not, given the frequency at which this forum was offline back then, and my own insecurities as to whether I should be playing such a hackable game.

But today, I decided to come back. Why? Because I miss this server. I miss the progress I made with my FOnewm and HUney. But most of all, I miss you guys. So, I'm in the process of redownloading the server client as of this post.

If you guys need a FO at your back, look me up. My primary goal coming back to this server is to get my newm to 200.

EDIT: The internet I gained by moving to where I live now is unlimited data, unlike the internet I had when I first joined this server, so I might be able to run Ultima and Ventrillo simultaneously this time around. I'll download that after I get the server running.

Awesome Welcome back!!!

Butt... y u not download ventrilo first!!!??? xDDD

Awesome Welcome back!!!

Butt... y u not download ventrilo first!!!??? xDDD

Because I wanted to get the bigger download out of the way? xD I guess it would have been easier to get vent and let you guys know I was coming back that way beforehand, so you knew to expect me without checking the forum, but meh. Too late, now. xD

Edited by Terashi
  • Like 1