Suggestion about Lobby Song

Well I was on the Lobby Hanging out and I noticed that the Song was One-Winged Angel....for one side yes its a Very Epic Song BUT why On the Lobby? >_< you could put it on the Bosses...it would look much cooler...For The Lobby I got here a Cool Song for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYXg_nU532A

I think this would be Much Appropiated for the Lobby

who knows? you might accidentaly end up making it more interesting XD

I've always wanted to replace the boss music for some NiGHTS boss soundtrack

I made a test on the de rol le bossfight,(I swapped the audio on a youtube video) with the girania soundtrack from NiGHTS journey of dreams

and the results were downright epic...

We periodically change the song. Changing it elsewhere would detract from the game. Not sure if we want to do that.

Well I mean Still Having OWA For a Lobby Music Sounds kinda....Not Epic D: lobby is the place to relax and talk and you dont want Strong Opera or a Epic Boss Fight Song to Relax right?.

The Change on the other places was a Idea to make it More Custumized Since you Love FF to Put One Winged Angel on the Lobby why not FF's Boss Fights on Every Boss on the Game Right? or if Possible you can just create Music Packs for Everyone ^_^ if that's possible

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well I was on the Lobby Hanging out and I noticed that the Song was One-Winged Angel....for one side yes its a Very Epic Song BUT why On the Lobby? >_< you could put it on the Bosses...it would look much cooler...For The Lobby I got here a Cool Song for it.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=LYXg_nU532A

I think this would be Much Appropiated for the Lobby

I know this is an old topic but what was the tune?

"This video has been removed due to terms of use violation."

• 4 weeks later...

Wait so what's the song in the lobby called? I actually do very much like it! But agreed with some of these responses, I believe people would prefer something more relaxing as being in a lobby. But still think the song is awesome :D

Wait so what's the song in the lobby called? I actually do very much like it! But agreed with some of these responses, I believe people would prefer something more relaxing as being in a lobby. But still think the song is awesome :D

look at the section of events. you will c a lobby song poll.