Can't double window.

The new patch is awesome first off. So fast and makes the game so pretty. :D but since I downloaded it it isn't letting me open more than one client at a time. So i am not able to log on to more than one account at a time. Which use my other account to swap items between my characters. When I try to load another client after the first one it gives me the message. Failed to Update files and then closes. Can someone help me? :D

go to the directory game, if you have this files .. psobb.pat and vista.pat , erase the psobb.exe and the vista.exe and then rename the psobb.pat and vista.pat for psobb.exe and vista.exe..

that will fix your problem.

I have a question, I was trying to do what Shadowcast said but in different computers, is there a way to do it with the same computer?

Edit: I found the way, but I can't find any .pat files. on the PSOBB folder

This is what's to be found on my folder

No .PAT files anywhere

iy29kx.jpg

and someone told me I should look for .dat files on the main folder.

No. dat files there neither I think

Edited by Matsuyama

I have a question, I was trying to do what Shadowcast said but in different computers, is there a way to do it with the same computer?

Edit: I found the way, but I can't find any .pat files. on the PSOBB folder

This is what's to be found on my folder

No .PAT files anywhere

iy29kx.jpg

and someone told me I should look for .dat files on the main folder.

No. dat files there neither I think

you dont need to do anything at all. you can do double window with out problem.

im asuming you have more then 1 account , and you are playing in windowed mode xD.

you dont need to do anything at all. you can do double window with out problem.

im asuming you have more then 1 account , and you are playing in windowed mode xD.

I only have one account and I'm playing with the windowed mode on.

Is it not possible to use different characters of the same account? Cause I don't feel like creating another account xD

• 2 weeks later...