GMS IMPORTANT

ok recently i made a complaint and have not spamed or trash talked this player in english or in spanish on the fourms about this ever since u guys said you were going to look in to it so whats going on cuz ive been getting trash talkin in spanish and bashed about this and i havent tripped cause its childish but now i seriously need my addslots and pds back because this is holding me up im not going to trash talk you biza even though you are a theif just gimme my stuff or can the admins sort this out tommorow thank you cause i have armor that needs that needs addslots and pds for my blue black stone so can we kinda put this to a end tommorow and stop calling me a lier scammin fag

Edited by zwordv2

I see no reason why biza took these items if he dont need it. . . I already talk with him and he told me that he dont took anything, but to fix this problem I'll give you some PDs and Addslots that i have in my ank. . . probably this is a bug, so stop both of you blaming things.

Biza most of the time due of his shitty connection, he always get desync , and i already scan all his characters, bank etc , and he don't have the items.

so please zwordv2 stop calling biza a thief.

about your items. are easy to find them. is not our fault.