Music on Lobby (NEW)

Larva

Well zeph is the new moderator for this topic. he will handle the poll and he will handle keeping clean this topic .

thanks zeph for offering your help and hope you do a great job here. the lobby song is suppost to be changed every 2 weeks at most 3 weeks. you handle ur own time. have fun. XD

New music poll for all you lobby enthusiasts out there. The new poll is a Halloween themed lobby bgm. If you have music that isn't Halloween themed save it for another poll. I'll only be allowing 8 suggestions so get your music in while you can guys. I'll start the poll once we have at least 4 selections.Alright folks let's get the ball rolling on this before Halloween rolls around so we're ready. Hope to see an awesome selection!

(I'll edit poll when we have enough posts)

Edited by Zeph

This movie theme reaches down into the dark corners of the mind... First time I heard this song/music is when I watched 'Requim For A Dream:' a movie based on the dark side of drug addiction. If you haven't watched this movie, do so I recomend it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl5McGN2L-E

P.S. There are other version of this song, I just found the one with the clearest sound. You're welcome to put a crisper version of this song if you find it.

P.P.S. This movie came out on October 27, 2000...

Damnit chuck I was going to post This is Halloween after 3 posts to make 4... but a different verison... Guess I could still post it to get this poll started...

I prefer the simple vocal absent KH version:

Edited by Zeph
  • Like 1

There is a problem with votes on the poll folks so please re vote or cancel your old one if possible. This will help the confusion on which suggestion has the most votes.

Edited by Zeph

Oh c'mon only 3 votes for the kingdom hearts soundtrack? Lets go guys! Anyways i'm looking forward to this event :)

Well technically I think that one is winning since it started with 0 votes... but I can't tell now that people have actually voted. All we can hope for is people keep voting XD

• Like 1

Alright, votings over guys and KH - Halloween Town wins with 7 votes. Thanks for taking part folks. I'll have a new poll soon after Halloween is over.

Alright, votings over guys and KH - Halloween Town wins with 7 votes. Thanks for taking part folks. I'll have a new poll soon after Halloween is over.

great job ur doing here Zeph thanks so mush.

Edited by Larva