Music on Lobby (NEW)

Larva

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not sure where the new lobby music is from, but I like it. Kinda sounds Naruto-ish.

For possible future music for the lobby...

I recommend anything from the Tales of Symphonia soundtrack really. xD

I'm trying to get someone to at least take over managing the music poll in this topic. Since I don't play anymore, I forget to do the polls. The current lobby song is from pso2. Cal_Unbreakable had me upload it since the music needed a refresh. If there are volunteers that have been with the server a while and could routinely handle the polls, let me know. I have no problem looping the music and uploading for now. That part takes me just a few minutes typically, and the reality is larva won't grant ftp access to additional players.

I'm trying to get someone to at least take over managing the music poll in this topic. Since I don't play anymore, I forget to do the polls. The current lobby song is from pso2. Cal_Unbreakable had me upload it since the music needed a refresh. If there are volunteers that have been with the server a while and could routinely handle the polls, let me know. I have no problem looping the music and uploading for now. That part takes me just a few minutes typically, and the reality is larva won't grant ftp access to additional players.

I could upload too, that's not an issue... but getting the songs lol

• 4 weeks later...

Big surprise. This topic isn't being used anymore. I'm locking it until someone else takes over music. This requires:

Someone who is capable of creating OGGs that loop seamlessly volunteering to take over this thread, getting access to moderate the thread, getting access to upload music (and/or give direct links to songs that have already been looped to soly), and updating it monthly.

If you want to volunteer, contact soly and larva.

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone!

It turns out not only is this topic active again, but I've been put in charge of your lobby music (mwahahahahahaha!!)

The rules are the same as always:

Each player may post a song here that they'd like to see in the active poll (One song per player, please), and it will be updated to the poll. The winning song will be updated to the lobby at the end of this week. The current poll is ancient, so pay it no mind. It will be updated once an adequate amount of songs has been posted.

You are also welcome to PM me any suggestions you have for the lobby. Bring 'em in, so I can make them! :D

• Like 2