Syd for GM

ok lauren told me that syd should become a gm, i agree, he is on mostly everyday he helps people if they ask and speaks both dominate languages, so is able to sort out things. I understnad if larva doesnt need anymore gm's but if you do larva, consider syd. im sure you have been thinking about it anyway.

oh and syd, lauren ....again.... thanks you for sorting out her lost sword

see what a good deed; reply if you agree!

Edited by littlej300

Even if more GM's aren't needed, I figured I'd still give my opinion on the matter.

Back when I was one, Syd was most helpful with some of the more difficult translating. He did so in a calm and patient manner and was quite friendly about it.--he even accepted a group chat in msn from the person I was helping at one time to translate-- I think he has the right disposition to be a GM.

Even if more GM's aren't needed, I figured I'd still give my opinion on the matter.

Back when I was one, Syd was most helpful with some of the more difficult translating. He did so in a calm and patient manner and was quite friendly about it.--he even accepted a group chat in msn from the person I was helping at one time to translate-- I think he has the right disposition to be a GM.

lol u still remeber that? me too too bad u dont play like before well i hope ur ok and good luck in whatever u r doing lol

well go get em cap'n

good luck. and thanks for helping me out in my times of need.

as far as I'm concerned the patriots is so far the most balanced team on the server right now

(out of 100 people, everyone has a diferent class.)

I remembered when I played this on the dreamcast. they discriminated the HUmar race

I'll say as a member from some dreamcast team quoted:

"this team is only for higher than lv 50 forces. if you're a stinkin' HUmar then beat it"

and then I decided to go solo....

thank god this wasn't the case on this server

lol u still remeber that? me too too bad u dont play like before well i hope ur ok and good luck in whatever u r doing lol

I rarely forget anything actually (as in events, not facts). And I'm doing pretty well, thanks. I hope you're doing well. No more calculus I hope.

I rarely forget anything actually (as in events, not facts). And I'm doing pretty well, thanks. I hope you're doing well. No more calculus I hope.

me too,i have a good memory and i'm still having some problems in calculus,but i like it,i love challenges but im doing pretty well.Hope to see u soon.

Edited by dessens

ok lauren told me that syd should become a gm, i agree, he is on mostly everyday he helps people if they ask and speaks both dominate languages, so is able to sort out things. I understnad if larva doesnt need anymore gm's but if you do larva, consider syd. im sure you have been thinking about it anyway.

oh and syd, lauren ....again.... thanks you for sorting out her lost sword

see what a good deed; reply if you agree!

well i dont do anything special i just track down who the thief was and try to get the stolen item back i just do what i think it was the right thing,its unfair other people stole others items and besides i didnt all by myself sesiluo(R.A.V.SO.) and blue help a lot so u must thank them too and its was a pleasure to help

Edited by dessens

Holas , porfavor adms , gms , agan a un lado todas las diferencias, esta es una desision muy importante de 1 nuevo gm, que tiene que ser responsable, parsial , y tiene que ser sociable, ser empatico y muchas cosas mas que yo , que mas ed 1 aƱo que conosco a syd siempre ha estado ayudando, no importa si era de su clan o no, siempre ayudo, hasta veses que nisiquiera tenia que ayudar , xD , bueno yo conosco a syd ase mucho y dejenme desirles que syd es el mejor para ese puesto.

Atte. Perromortal (Perro)

kitenme a mi yo ya no aporto nada a la comunidad es mas solo me paso aveces por aka si aun tengo los privilegios de gm ingame mejor denselos a el seguro seria mejor no??

PD: warmed to post in spanish on english section :onion-head24:

Edited by prodi1600