Item Donations.

Larva

15 minutes ago, beezemanjones said:

Even though it may not be a problem the 30 DTS for a Mag I'm telling you that there will be opportunities to find great gear to use those DTS on. I HIGHLY recommend that you trade 15 DTS for pds as said above and buy a Mag that way so you can still have something left over. It really does make immensely more sense in the long run.

I have 200 pds for the 20dts  i had

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, shanglong said:

I have 200 pds for the 20dts  i had

That's 30DTs not 20 don't let someone scam you for 120pds/15dts those are the scums of the economy being a little greedy and that is a rate of 10/1 PDs/dts the rate is 6.6PDs to 1 DT, nuff said

Edited by Sir Rendlan
  • Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, Sir Rendlan said:

That's 30DTs not 20 don't let someone scam you for 120pds/15dts those are the scums of the economy being a little greedy and that is a rate of 10/1 PDs/dts the rate is 6.6PDs to 1 DT, nuff said

Thank you thats why i asked here first but it seem like no  was going to resoned

1 minute ago, shanglong said:

Thank you thats why i asked here first but it seem like no  was going to resoned

So yes 6.6/1; 99pds = 15DTS; 198pds (usual 200) 30DTs basically after the first 99 it's rounded up but still is 6.6 technically so I wouldn't let someone bs you into an extra 5 PDs at some point depending on what you buy.

1 minute ago, shanglong said:

Ty

roughly take this and divide the number by 6.6 the price is in PDs. Also people take Photon Spheres which are 99 PDs bought in Gallons Shop for 15DTs but not usually done, but trades done through PDs they will. So say Guld Milla which is like 350pds roughly 3 PS and 50pds or so

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
1 minute ago, kfiguer7 said:

Hello all. I would like to donate with paypal. I have not received a pm from Larva. I just wanna make sure I will get my items.

The pm is automatic once you actually make the donation ("would like to" sounds like you haven't done so yet?). If you did make one and haven't received a pm yet, then pm me and/or other GMs and we'll work to manually confirm the donation and figure out why the automation didn't happen.

• 3 months later...

The donation button is broken for me. When I try to donate via the donate button, I get:

"This recipient is currently unable to receive money." 

Am I doing it wrong or are donations on hold for a while?

Getting error message:

"Something went wrong

We're sorry your first try did't work out. This could just be a temporary glitch."

Just FYI could just be me