Item Donations.

Larva

4 hours ago, Arek said:

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question - I'm new here, bare with me.

I am trying to figure out how to make a donation, but the donate button I picked just sends me to this page (PayPal button it looks like).
Are you guys still accepting donations? I'm more than happy to donate something (especially if it helps my mage grow a little faster).

Edit: Ignore this, figured it out, just trying to work something else out now. <3

Donations are made using paypal any other methods always have to ask the admin (Larva) :3

• 6 months later...

So, I'm just curious, I see lots of things available on the Donation Item List and some things noticeably absent from the list. One of the things I'm interested in donating for (you know, aside from helping to keep this awesome server going) are Luck Materials. I have not seen a single one drop anywhere. Beginning to think they are a myth lol But I look on the DT Item List and all the other materials are listed there besides that one. Is this omission an error or are they really not available through DTs? And if that's the case, why not? I actually really enjoy min-maxing my characters stats through the careful use of materials and leveling my mags just right, but I don't think I will ever see a Luck Mat. What do?

16 minutes ago, Antione Walker said:

So, I'm just curious, I see lots of things available on the Donation Item List and some things noticeably absent from the list. One of the things I'm interested in donating for (you know, aside from helping to keep this awesome server going) are Luck Materials. I have not seen a single one drop anywhere. Beginning to think they are a myth lol But I look on the DT Item List and all the other materials are listed there besides that one. Is this omission an error or are they really not available through DTs? And if that's the case, why not? I actually really enjoy min-maxing my characters stats through the careful use of materials and leveling my mags just right, but I don't think I will ever see a Luck Mat. What do?

There's a quest called Christmas Catastrophe that you can get luck materials from as a reward. If you do it on vhard or ult, each player gets 2 materials of any kind. Also, if you weren't aware already, there are a couple Ultima-specific max stat calculators you can use. If you would like, I can PM the link to the one I use. The other is under Ultima>Tool Box at the top of any forum page.

Also, it is also cheaper to trade for items from players with DTs than it is to redeem from the list

Edited by thelionorion
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Antione Walker said:

Play the quest Christmas Catastrophe in ep1 to get 1 or 2 luck mats as a reward (no full inventory allowed)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, thelionorion said:

There's a quest called Christmas Catastrophe that you can get luck materials from as a reward. If you do it on vhard or ult, each player gets 2 materials of any kind. Also, if you weren't aware, already there are a couple Ultima-specific max stat calculators you can use. If you would like, I can PM the link to the one I use. The other is under Ultima>Tool Box at the top of any forum page

Oh, excellent! A quest! Pfft, I would have never thought about trying to get them that way. I'm an old school PSO player, just grinding stages forever to get what I want was the way things were back in the Dreamcast days lol Thanks for the info. So I guess thats why Luck Mats arent in the Donation Item List then?

@Antione Walker If you're looking for something, go to this page :

https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/droptable/all-in-one/
Then ctrl + F and type the name of what you're looking.

If it's not on this table, go there :
https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/wiki/items/
Look for your item in the right list (ctrl + F is your friend) and you might find out that the item you're looking for is a combinaison of other items or something like that.

Worst case scenario, ask on the chat box or in the section "Ask a quick question, get a quick answer" :
https://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php?/topic/9827-ask-a-quick-question-get-a-quick-answer/&page=206

@JanenbaDMS Don't forget the barbarous wolf from skyly episode 2 ç_ç those poor wolfy are really left behind lately..

Edited by Misombre
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

All so wanted to make sure you guys are still taking donations becase i see this toppic is old i juat came back to pso  and realy could use a force 200 and ranger 200 mag or would a hunter mag work for ranger all so ?  Sorry for the noobness just came back to the games after 10 years

Edited by shanglong

Yes donations are still a thing.  To redeem a for a mag is indeed 30 tickets, you get 1 ticket for each 1 USD donated.  To specify mag stats you need to specify:

1. Mag Type
  2. Def / Pow / Dex / Mind levels
  3. All 3 photon blasts you want

If the mag type you selected requires (a) cell(s) you must provide those.  You are not bound by any restraints on what can \ cannot be created traditionally, but all levels must add up to 200 or less (can't have a level 250 mag).

Though to be honest unless you're making an unmakable mag you're wasting your money.  Donation Tickets (dts) can normally be traded for about 15dts : 99 photon drops, and a standard level 200 mag will only run you about 12-20 photon drops.  Even some of the harder to raise mags won't go over 30pd unless it's using a really rare cell (Gael Giel).  You might even try your luck asking if anyone has an extra level 200 mag in shoutbox.  Sometimes people will just give those away for free to new players, and those are often good enough to get by until you can afford to commission a custom mag (12-30pd normally).

25 minutes ago, Lemon said:

Yes donations are still a thing.  To redeem a for a mag is indeed 30 tickets, you get 1 ticket for each 1 USD donated.  To specify mag stats you need to specify:

1. Mag Type
  2. Def / Pow / Dex / Mind levels
  3. All 3 photon blasts you want

If the mag type you selected requires (a) cell(s) you must provide those.  You are not bound by any restraints on what can \ cannot be created traditionally, but all levels must add up to 200 or less (can't have a level 250 mag).

Though to be honest unless you're making an unmakable mag you're wasting your money.  Donation Tickets (dts) can normally be traded for about 15dts : 99 photon drops, and a standard level 200 mag will only run you about 12-20 photon drops.  Even some of the harder to raise mags won't go over 30pd unless it's using a really rare cell (Gael Giel).  You might even try your luck asking if anyone has an extra level 200 mag in shoutbox.  Sometimes people will just give those away for free to new players, and those are often good enough to get by until you can afford to commission a custom mag (12-30pd normally).

Thank you i will think long and hard about what type of mag i want and the stats on it  

And will think about wich way to go. I have spent 30 dollars in wow just to get my char moved before to a diffent sever so money will not hurt me much i just. Need to know what stats to use

1 hour ago, shanglong said:

Thank you i will think long and hard about what type of mag i want and the stats on it  

And will think about wich way to go. I have spent 30 dollars in wow just to get my char moved before to a diffent sever so money will not hurt me much i just. Need to know what stats to use

Talk to @JADE she will make a mag and can suggest the stats to you and make them 15pds and 25pds if a ppp mag was used

On 9/16/2017 at 9:51 AM, shanglong said:

Even though it may not be a problem the 30 DTS for a Mag I'm telling you that there will be opportunities to find great gear to use those DTS on. I HIGHLY recommend that you trade 15 DTS for pds as said above and buy a Mag that way so you can still have something left over. It really does make immensely more sense in the long run.