Item Donations.

Larva

• 2 weeks later...

Just made a donation of $30. Love the server. Not sure how to add a GM to the PM that was sent out to me. Anyone that could help with that so I could use my Donation tickets?

Edit: Got help figuring this out. Thanks!

Edited by Jeffrey Green

• 1 month later...

Looking for a GM so I can use the donation points I bought. Plz inbox me back asap and my character name that I'm using now on pso is called "TpVolcano"

• Like 1

Do not forget there is some guide around here (not necessary easy to find), it could save time to everyone =/ could... if people were even aware that those guides exist.

One of them, for donation tickets (DTs) : http://www.phantasystaronline.net/forum/index.php/topic/25497-everything-about-donations/

Edited by Misombre

• 6 months later...

Sorry, this is probably a stupid question - I'm new here, bare with me.

I am trying to figure out how to make a donation, but the donate button I picked just sends me to this page (PayPal button it looks like).
Are you guys still accepting donations? I'm more than happy to donate something (especially if it helps my mage grow a little faster).

Edit: Ignore this, figured it out, just trying to work something else out now. <3

Edited by Arek
I'm slow.
  • Like 2