Item Donations.

Larva

Hey why do you think luck material is not on the material items also the libeteria kit to get a special mag? Definitely wanting to donate a lot just wanting to make sure there aren't going to be things added later

Luck mats are on the drop chart not seen any drop yet

• 1 month later...

You don't receive them, they are managed in the personal message you receive, you add a gm to it and ask their assistance to redeem the items you desire or if you want to trade them you add the player you want to trade too.

so wait does that mean ANY gm can give out the items for donations? and not just Larva also how is the best way to get a price of a item for a donation item that's not on the list? is it just PM Larva and wait in till he reads it?

Any gms can help you redeeming, as for items not on the list you will have to trade with players instead.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

oh...well that just ruined my hopes of getting my old gear back quick and easy but no matter :3 i will have a look at this donation things and have a little think :3 thanks for clearing that up for me x3

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

First step is to open the pm you received and add a gm to it on the left (invite participants, press add button, write the gm name and press add again).

After that you can say something on a pm(sometimes this alerts us and we hop in if we can) or find us in game so we can help.

• Like 1

Cyane I would like to donate some items to distribute off to new members.

Is there a time and place we could meet up to make this happen

you sure you want to do this owo?

I got a few banks full of random basic items to share with new players. I bet you could hoard a lot of those to simply give away to any new player you see

you sure you want to do this owo?

I got a few banks full of random basic items to share with new players. I bet you could hoard a lot of those to simply give away to any new player you see

Or we could do another community event similar to the kitty event thing that voodoo did a couple of months ago.

I just gave over 200+ items to a variation of 10 new members just announcing and within a week I will distribute more so if anyone knows any new players that need gear let me know

w

I usually visit normal lv rooms and ask players below 50 if they need some gear to start up. Think thats the best way to find them, giving a bit of meseta will help them with mags too

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

First step is to open the pm you received and add a gm to it on the left (invite participants, press add button, write the gm name and press add again).

After that you can say something on a pm(sometimes this alerts us and we hop in if we can) or find us in game so we can help.

Hi, is there somewhere on the forum a list of GM's?