Item Donations.

Larva

makes me wonder..if its technically possible to add hit far over 100% ...and..would u be possible to hell a boss then? XD

Iirc, my experiences on a tiny private server showed 127% is the max. HOWEVER, the max for mags (Again, not legitimately) is 327 on EVERY stat. It was hilarious xD

Iirc, my experiences on a tiny private server showed 127% is the max. HOWEVER, the max for mags (Again, not legitimately) is 327 on EVERY stat. It was hilarious xD

Yes and no. As soon as you relog the stats over 100% and impossible mag levels would disappear. Again this was on someone else's private server they made just to mess around and test various items on, to see if they were worthy of hunting and such.

Yes and no. As soon as you relog the stats over 100% and impossible mag levels would disappear. Again this was on someone else's private server they made just to mess around and test various items on, to see if they were worthy of hunting and such.

Ultima ignores everything over 100%. Even if you input higher codes (like 110%), the items are produced with 100%. Trying to do the dreamcast trick (100 native, 100 native, and 100 native to produce ridiculously stacked percentages), it's still 100%. Larva must know not to trust me and chuk with producing deadly flower bouquets.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyuT4Me2ELY

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Curious about the donations for items as well. Going to donate next time I have a little extra $ laying around and I noticed that level 200 mags are 30. Do we get to pick the mag we want? I really want a sato mag with a good spilt between atp and mind and want to know if that is possible. Also can we pick color?

Well if that's the case then I'll be donating soon. Since its through PayPal can I use a prepaid card? Or do I have to do a straight transfer from PayPal to your PayPal?

I have literally no idea... if you wanna be sure, contact larva and ask him... he is the only one who handles that stuff...

for Adding % to weapons are you able to have % in all areas + hit or just like if i wanted to have 10% in each could i?

You can split the stats you donated for in the attributes you want and even in more than 1 weapon, with the hit, you can split in more than 1 weapon but since hit has different price you can't add % of attributes to hit.

But any weapon can only have up to 3 stats including hit

Edited by Soly